Stress❊Jonah x Daniel

Yes, more Donah.
•DANIELS POV•
I read the text that my manager has sent us containing our schedules for the next couple of weeks. My breathing immediately hitches as I do so. Rehearsals, work, rehearsals, work. It's all so much and the stress has really been getting to me lately. I love this band, I really do, it's just so much work. I️ never have any time to just take a breather anymore. I haven't been eating or sleeping much lately because I don't know how to cope with all of this work. We had just arrived at rehearsals early this morning and now my mood is totally drained. I almost feel as though I'm not physically capable of juggling so many things at once.
I enter the familiar building as the other boys chat behind me. Looking at the large empty studio just tells me already that it's going to be a long day. I guess i don't realize I'm staring though till I feel a tap on my shoulder.
"Earth to Daniel! C'mon. We're going through the choreography" Corbyn says in his usual energetic tone. I nod and get in my position, going through the moves that are ingrained in my brain by now. But there are so many things running in my mind at this point, it's hard to focus. Whats the next song going to be about? What are the tour dates? How many people will be at the next show? The familiar dance soon becomes the most difficult thing in the world.
"Daniel, you missed the step" Jonah tells me. I gulp and nod. Keep it together Daniel. Just... I️ check my watch. 7 more hours?! I internally groan. An hour later and I'm both mentally and physically exhausted.
"Daniel, you missed the step again" Corbyn tells me. I nod, biting the inside of my cheek so hard it's probably bleeding. Jonah frowns before telling the boys that "we'll be right back" and pulling me into the other room.
"Are you ok? You've been kinda out of it today. Now that I think about it, you've been out of it all month" He says, concern lacing his voice. I can feel my eyes begin to water. Everything has been building up inside of me all bottled up and waiting to burst like a shaken up soda can. This, this is the point where that can explodes. I fall onto the floor with my head between my hands.
"No! I can't do it anymore!" I yell as tears begin to flood my eyes. Jonah is quick to crouch down next to me.
"What can't you do anymore?" He asks.
"Everything! It's so much work Jonah, I can't do it!" He shushes me, pulling me into his lap and rocking me back and forth.
"You should have told one of us" he says.
"I-I know but I didn't want to upset anyone" I sob.
"Aww,
Daniel. You wouldn't have upset us. Your mental health is our number one priority. If you need some rest, that's perfectly acceptable" he replies, stroking my hair. I sniffle and nod my head slowly. I've always admired the way Jonah cares for me like an older brother. I love him, but lately I feel like I love him as more than just a friend. It hasn't helped with all of the stress, that's for sure. "How about this. I'm going to go on and tell the boys that me and you are going home. We'll cuddle and watch movies and just rest for the day. Ok?" He suggest. I smile into his chest and nod. He stands up and walks back into the studio before coming out a second later with a smile on his face. "C'mon" He says, grabbing my hand and helping me up off the carpeted floor.
We arrive home and immediately head up to our room, closing the door and climbing into the bed. As I️ pick up the TV remote, Jonah wraps his arms protectively around me causing me to blush a light shade of pink.
"Th-thank you Jonah" I say, smiling up at him.
"Hey, it's my pleasure" he replies, smiling back at me. We stare at each other for a little while before I notice that we are both slowly leaning forward. I don't stop it though. I keep leaning. And before I know it, our lips are touching. The remote falls from my hand as my arms move to wrap around his torso, pulling our bodies closer. His lips are soft and feel like they were made to be on mine. I smile into the kiss as all my worries fade away. I don't know of a better stress reliever than this. I pull away, looking into his deep blue eyes before burying my face into his chest. He smiles down at me me before leaving a gentle kiss on my forehead. And for the first time in days, I fell asleep.