Goodbye pt.2❊Corbyn x Daniel

Omg guys I'm so sorry for not uploading in a while. I'm just on vacation with no wifi and I haven't gotten a chance. This is also part of the reason the chapter is so short, because I haven't gotten time to write. It will probably be a while before a upload again. Sorry and I hope you guys understand!
•CORBYNS POV•
Today is finally the day I go back home. It's been a week and like I had promised, I Skyped Daniel every night. The calls would always end with him crying for me to come back home and I'd have to tell him that I couldn't, then Jonah would end up having to calm him down and he'd fall asleep. I sigh as I step out of the airplane, stretching my arms high above my head before bringing them back down and grabbing the handle of my suitcase. The boys would have come to the airport to pick me up, but it's pretty early in the morning and I didn't want to have to bother them. I order an uber on my phone before quickly making my way out of the airport. I have to wait for about 10 minutes before my uber arrives, but once it does I hop in and begin making my way home. I know for a fact that Daniel will be excited to see me.
I hop out of the uber and make my way to the front door. A take a deep breath before slowly turning the knob and pushing the door open.
"I'm home!" I call out to the boys. I suddenly hear footsteps running down the hallway and around the corner to reveal a tired looking Daniel in his pajamas with bed head and puffy eyes. He smiles a huge toothy smile before running up to me and practically tackling me to the floor.
"Corbyn! Corbyn your home!" He say unto my chest. I laugh and hug him tight.
"Yup! I'm back" I exclaim. The rest of the boys come down the stairs to greet me too, which is difficult since Daniel is still clinging to my body with his legs around my waist and arms around my neck.
"He has literally been up all night waiting for you" Jonah says tiredly. "He made me stay up with him." I laugh again and walk over to the couch with Daniel on my hip. I sit down and bring him into my lap.
"So how are you doing buddy?" I ask, ruffling his hair with my hand.
"Good now that you're here" he mumbles. Everyone awws and he just blushes. We sit on the couch like that for a minute, Daniel clinging tightly to my neck, before I realize that I'm thirsty. I unwrap Daniels arms from around me and sit him next to me on the couch before standing up. He looks up at me with wide eyes and a pouty face.
"I'm just getting a drink Danny. I'll be back in a second" I say, beginning to make my way into the kitchen. Him being the stubborn boyfriend he is though, doesn't take no for an answer. He gets up from the couch and jumps into my arms again. I sigh and put him back on my hip before walking into the kitchen. The guys laugh.
I end up carrying him around for the ENTIRE day. Even going to the bathroom was difficult, because he just refused to detach himself from me. It was pretty dang adorable. Soon, it was bed time. I lay Daniel down in our bed, laying myself down next to him. You can tell that he is really tired from being awake all of last night. He is struggling to stay awake. I give him a kiss on the forehead. "Goodnight Danny" I say.
"Goodnight bean" he mumbles back before we both fall asleep.