Leg❊Jonah x Jack

This one was requested by ayojessicayoung Hope y'all enjoy!
•JACKS POV•
"Please? I PROMISE nothing bad will happen!" I ask Jonah again.
"You want to jump that whole that stair case and you think nothing bad will happen?" He replies, crossing his arms. I nod. He rolls his eyes. "Fine. But I can say I told you so when you break your neck" he says, dropping his arms.
"Yes! Thank you!" I say, running up the stairs. I don't know why, but for some reason I thought that jumping our entire large staircase would be a good idea. Why? I don't know. Should have I listened to my gut when it told me NOT to go through with this? Probably, because now I'm sitting in pain at the bottom of the staircase, clutching my leg. Jonah is immediately next to me, his "father Jonah" instinct as we call it, kicked in. Unfortunately, none of the other boys are here to help. They all went shopping.
My leg hurts horribly. A throbbing pain from my ankle, all the way up to above my knee. I feel a tear fall down my face and land on my lap.
"It h-hurts Jonah!" I sob, rocking back and forth on the ground.
"I know bud. Don't worry, we're gonna get you all fixed up" he says assuringly, very carefully lifting me up into his arms. I bury my face and cry into his chest from the pain. He takes me to the living room, laying me down on the couch.
"I-it's really bad" I whine, more tears falling down my cheeks.
"I'm getting you some ice" he says, quickly running into the kitchen. He comes backs a second later with an ice pack. "Where does your leg hurt?" He asks me, walking to where I am on the couch.
"Everywhere!" I cry. He sighs.
"Where does it hurt the most?" He asks me again.
"My a-ankle." He wraps the ice pack in a cloth and places it on the table for a minute. He pulls off my white sneaker and pulls my pant leg up slightly. He picks up the ice pack and places it on my ankle, making me cringe and groan in pain. I grab the cushions so tightly knuckles turn white. He bends down to be more level with my face.
"Hey don't worry buddy. It'll be ok. It'll be ok" he assures, wiping the tears from my cheeks with his thumb. He looks at me and I look at him, his blue eyes shining. Something about him just puts me in a trance. The way his lips move when he talks. The way he runs his hand through his hair when he's nervous. I look away and blush. I can't be crushing on Jonah. Especially not at this moment. Jonah clears his throat. "Are you umm... feeling any better?" He asks. The momentary trance I was in looking at his eyes temporarily took away the pain, but it's back now. I shake my head. He frowns. "I'm taking you to the hospital" he says, putting the ice pack back on the table and picking me up. I look at him with worried eyes, but he just carries me out to the car. He sets me in the passengers seat, buckling my seatbelt for me.
"Thank you" I mumble. He smiles at me and gets into the drivers seat. He calls Daniel and puts him on speaker so that he can drive. The phone rings twice before Daniel picks up.
"I know. We've been out for a while. We'll be home soon" Daniels familiar voice echoes through the phone.
"About that, don't come home. Come to the hospital" Jonah informs.
"What?! What happened?" Daniel asks with a suddenly nervous and shaky voice.
"Don't worry. It's nothing serious. We just think jack might have broken his leg" Jonah assures. I can hear Daniel let out a sigh of relief, and the other boys questioning him in the background.
"I expect the full story on this once I get there" Daniel says. We say our goodbyes and hang up, completing our drive to the hospital.
I sit in the waiting room with my crutches and a new blue cast on my leg. Jonah is explaining what happened to the other boys. Daniel sighs shaking his head.
"So yeah. Jack decided to make a pretty dumb decision. I hope you learned from this" Jonah says, turning to me. I put my head down.
"Hey, don't worry bud. It's ok. We all make mistakes" Daniel says, putting a hand on my shoulder. I look up and smile. We all go home and Jonah insist on carrying me to my room instead of letting me use my crutches. He lays me down on the bed and lays next to me. We face each other and just stare into the other eyes.
"You make a great doctor Jonah" I say to him smiling. He laughs.
"I also make a great kisser" he says. I tilt my head in confusion, but my questions are answered when he places his soft lips on mine, connecting us in a short loving kiss. At that moment, all my pain disappears. This is what I have needed in my life. We pull away and smile at each other.
"That was... amazing" I say, having no other words to describe the experience.
We continue to kiss and chat in my room until we both decide we're tired and want to go to sleep.
"I have one last thing to say" Jonah says, looking into my eyes.
"And that would be..." I say, waiting for him to fill in the rest. He hesitates before moving his face teasingly close to mine.
"I told you so."