Better❊Corbyn x Zach

This one-shot is based off of the song Treat You Better by Shawn Mendes (sort of).

•CORBYNS POV•
You came home again wearing a sweater, even though it's summer time. You pretend like you know you are hiding the bruises, even though I share a room with you. I see them on your arms and back and neck. And I see the pain that you are in.

"Zach your not fine! He's not right for you" I yell again, maybe too loudly.
"Yes I am! He's the one that I want. I LOVE him." I know Zach well enough to know when he's lying. His subtle voice cracks, the way he bites his lip, the way that he sometimes seems maybe too sensitive when talking about HIM. Zach has got to be the sweetest, kindest person I know. And I don't know if it's jealousy, but I do know that his boyfriend doesn't treat him right. I know that if he gives me a chance, I can show him what having a real boyfriend is like.
"I just don't understand why-" he cuts me off.
"Please Corbyn." I stay silent as he leaves the room. I know that he wouldn't be like this if he were dating me. If he were dating me then he wouldn't be crying in the bathroom at night. If he were dating me I would make sure to protect him from anything that comes his way. If he were dating me then he wouldn't have to worry about not having someone who truly does love him, because I know I do. I sit up from the bed and walk out the door behind Zach, grabbing his arm and pulling him to face me.
"Just know that if you do decide that you are done with him, I'll be here, because you deserve someone who truly can love you. I just need a chance " I say. Before I can get a response, I turn around and walk back into my room shutting the door. I know he'll come around someday. And when he does, I'll be here.

Sorry it's so short, been real busy with school work, essays and shit. But...part 2?