Getaway❊Jonah x Jack

Guys I posted an authors note earlier asking for help with ideas and OMG YOU GUYS CAME THRU! Like seriously, thank you guys SOSOSOSOS much cuz now I legit have a notes page FILLED with ideas 😂
•THIRD PERSONS POV •
Jack is horrible at handling stress and problems. And what makes all of this worse? The fact that the boys are going on tour soon, and they are behind on all of their work. And since they have so much work to do, jack and Jonah haven't been able to have any "couple time". They can't be all cuddly and all over each other when they work, because none of the other boys know about their relationship. This all just has been adding up, causing way too much stress for jack. He's been barley sleeping, eating almost nothing and has been having a ton of trouble focusing. And since he is so bad at handling all of this stress and work, he has came up with a solution. Granted it is a really bad one that will end up worrying his band mates, it's something.

•JACKS POV•
Run. I've got to run. I can't stay here any longer. The pain that all of this has been causing me is just too much. I want to be able to show affection towards my boyfriend, especially when he is sitting next to me 24/7 and I'm not even able to touch him. So I've got to run, and Jonah is coming with me. I get out of my bed, doing my best not to awaken Daniel, and very quietly walk out the door. I walk down the hallway to the rest of the boys room and slowly turn the knob, letting the door creak open slowly. I walk over to Jonahs bed and gently tap his shoulder.
"Hmmm" he grunts, rolling over to face me. He opens his eyes and when he sees me, a look of confusion spread across his face. "Jack? What are you-" I put my hand over his mouth to stop him from talking and then beckon for him to come out the door. He nods before stretching his arms above his head and climbing out of bed, quietly following behind me as I walk to the living room.
"We are running away" I state, as yet another look of confusion spreads across his face.
"But what about tour? And what about the band and the other boys?" He asks.
"We are not leaving forever dummy. Just long enough to get us some alone time. But we can't tell anyone else we are leaving" I answer.
"We can't do that! That's a horrible idea! Everyone will be wondering where we are and we still have to-" I cut him off with a hand over his mouth once again.
"It's either this, we take a break, or tell the boys about us" I whisper, pulling my hand away. He opens his mouth to say something, but soon closes it again. He seems to contemplate the idea for a second before slowly nodding his head. I smile. "Pack 3 nights worth of stuff and meet me in the kitchen" I say, running off to my room.

I walk down the stairs with my backpack on to see Jonah at the kitchen counter eating a pop tart. "You ready to leave?" He asks, handing me one. I nod, taking the treat from his hand and taking a bite before quietly waking outside to the car. He lets me drive, for he doesn't know where we are going, and 20 minutes later we arrive at a nice looking hotel. I smile and hop out the door, Jonah following suit. "This looks like a place that you would need reservations for" Jonah says, concerned. I smirk.
"Well then it's a good thing I made a reservation. I figured that if you weren't going to come with me, I would come stay here anyways just for a bit of a break" I reply. He shrugs. We go inside and check in at the counter, making our way up the elevator to floor 5, room 552. I unlock the door with our room key and step inside, looking at the clock to see that it is now 4:08 am. We go to sleep and spend the next morning cuddling and kissing. We had muted our phones to avoid any worried texts from the boys so that we could enjoy our getaway. By 1:00 pm though, we decide that we are hungry so we go to get lunch at the hotels restaurant. We hang downstairs, chatting with people, playing games and watching tv until about 8:00 pm. We head back upstairs and Jonah looks me in the eyes before leaning in for a kiss. And when we pull away, the look in his eyes is different. They are dark with lust. I smile and bite my lip, just to prolong this moment. The moment ended up not needing any prolonging though, because it lasts late into the night. I'm hoping that the people in the room next door didn't hear too much.

For the rest of me and Jonahs getaway, we are closer than ever. That intimate night we shared didn't only connect us physically, but it connected us emotionally too. I was constantly clinging to him, and he would be carrying me around. We just spent most of our time just cuddling in bed though.
"Hey Jonah?" I ask sleepily.
"Yes jack" he replies.
"Do we have to go back?"
"Well of course we do babe. As much as I loved spending time here with you, the boys are probably extremely worried. We have to go back now." He finishes tying his Nikes and then stands up. I sigh.
"Maybe we should tell the boys, so that we can be more intimate with each other like this all the time" I suggest. He shrugs.
"Maybe. But for now, let's just get home" he answers. I sigh and nod, following him out the door, not before leaning in for one last kiss. It may be a while before we are able to do that again.