Dreamy Date Pt.2❊Jack x Corbyn

•JACKS POV•
I lay on my bed with my face in my hands, bawling my eyes out. I know that it's something I need to get over, but the fact that I experienced it in such a realistic dream makes me want it be real even more. I just can't handle all of this anymore. Living in a house with your crush. Having to be near them practically 24/7. It's like torture. And knowing that I will never get relief from this pain makes me more frustrated then ever. I'm suddenly interrupted from my thoughts when I hear a knock on my door. I look up, still not saying a word.
"Jack open up" I hear a voice say. Just from that, I can tell that it's Corbyn. I bury my head back into my legs and let out a muffled
"Go away." I hear a sigh.
"No I'm not going to go away. There is something wrong and I don't want you to be stuck in there sad and alone" he responds. I just continue to ignore him. Suddenly I begin to hear a shaking sound of the doorknob. He's picking the lock I realize. I just pull the covers on the bed over my head and continue to sob. I really don't want him to see me like this. I then hear a small click and the slow turning of the doorknob as the door creaks open. "Jack?" I try to sit still, even though I already know he can see me under here. I feel the blankets get pulled off of my shaking body. I very slowly lift my head up to see Corbyns frowning face looking down at mine. "Jack what happened? Did I do something wrong?" He asks. I feel bad now, beacause I'm making Corbyn feel like he did something bad when really he is one of the greatest things that has every happened to me.
"N-no! Not at a-all" I stutter, burying my head back into my knees. I feel the bed dip as Corbyn sits besides me.
"Well then tell me what's the matter!" He responds. I shake my head.
"You don't want to know."
"Of course I want to know! I'm one of your best friends! I want you to feel better." He is just too sweet. I cry harder.
"I c-ca-ca-n't t-tell" I say, even though it's barley audible through my tears. I feel his hand slip under my chin as he lifts my face so that I'm looking him in the eyes.
"I refuse to leave this room until you tell me what's wrong and I'm able to fix you." I put my head down, knowing that there is no getting out of this. I decide that I might as well tell him. I know he'll be dissatisfied if I don't. I take a few deep breaths to calm down my crying.
"Ireallylikeyoubutitdoesntmatterbecauseyouarestraightanddatingchristina"I spit out, which juts makes me cry harder. Despite the almost inaudible tone and the fast speech, he seems to have understood what I said and his eyes go wide. "I k-know. I'm a d-disgrace. I might a-as well g-go" I say, beginning to stand up.
"No no no! Your not a disgrace! Don't go!" He says, putting a hand in my shoulder to push me back down.
"But why does it matter? Our friendship is ruined. We are never going to have the same relationship that we had before. Your probably going to hate me forever an all of the other gu-" all of the sudden I am cut off by a pair of lips on mine. I'm so stunned at first that I don't know what to do. But once I realized that my dream is coming true right before my eyes, I kiss back. It's magical. Even better than in the dreams, because it's finally reality. We pull away and all I can do is smile. But then my frown returns. "Christina" is all I can mumble out. He frowns and looks down.
"I just broke up with her after realizing that I was... gay. I just really wasn't feeling a connection to her. And that's when I realized how much I like you..." he lifts his head back up to look at me. I smile once again and go in for another kiss. Maybe your dreams can become a reality, because you can't stop love.