Crush❊Janiel

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS LIGHT SMUT! IF YOU WANT TO READ THE CHAPTER AND SKIP OVER THE SMUT, THEN STOP READING AT THE WARNING!

•DANIELS POV•
"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to bump into-" I look up and see that the person that I have bumped into is in fact my crush. Jack. "You" I finish. I can feel my face turning bright pink.
"Hey it's ok. I should have been watching where I was going" he says, sticking out his hand. I hesitantly grab it and pull myself up off of the floor, which brings me face to face with him. He looks directly at me with his beautiful chocolate eyes, his curly hair falling over his face just right. He just looks so perfect. I am brought back to reality though when he looks down, and if I'm not wrong, I see a slight bit of pink dusting his cheeks too.
"Well, uhh ummm... I'm g-going to go do something now" I mumble, turning around and quickly running back up the stairs. I run into my room and shut the door, flopping face first down on my bed. I internally curse myself for not only running into jack, but then staring at him afterwards like a total creep. But, was he blushing too? No. I'm almost 100% sure that was my imagination. I flip over so that I'm staring at the ceiling and sigh. Why me? Why can't I just be normal and NOT have a crush on my best friend and band mate. And the fact that I'm a hormonal teenager doesn't help. I just end up thinking about him in every sexual way possible. Like when we go swimming, I can't help but admire his bare chest and imagine how good it would feel pressed against mine. Or when he is in the shower, I could only wish I was in there with him. I groan and cover my face with the pillow as I feel my dick begin to form a tent in my pants.
⚠️LIGHT SMUT STARTS HERE⚠️
I take the pillow off of my face and place it besides me, licking my lips. I carefully place my hand underneath my shirt and begin running it over my chest and stomach. I bite my lip as I imagine what it would be like if jack was doing this to me. I slowly move my hand down to my v-line and slip it underneath the waistband of my sweatpants. By this point, there is already a small wet patch on my boxers and I rub my fingers over it, eliciting a small moan from myself. I take my other hand and ball it into a fist, biting it to keep myself quiet. At every thought about jack, I can feel myself grow harder underneath my hand. Jack peppering me with kisses. Jack pinning me to the bed. Jack grinding on me. I let out a groan of frustration as I move my hand underneath the waistband of my boxers. I begin carefully stroking myself, throwing my pants and boxers to the side. I move my hand up and down at a teasingly slow pace, using my thumb to smear the pre-cum from my tip, all down my shaft (This feels SO weird writing). I let out a muffled moan before speeding up the pace of my stroking. In my mind, my dick is buried inside of jack, thrusting in and out to match the pace of my strokes. I continue to stroke myself, grunting at the immense pleasure that if brings, until I begin to feel that familiar knot form in the pit of my stomach. I find myself subconsciously speeding up my hand as my back arches off of the bed. "FUCK! JACK!" I moan loudly as strings of white cum shoot out of me across my chest and stomach as my back arches even further than before. I thrust my hips up to my hand, riding out my high as I collapse on the bed.
⚠️LIGHT SMUT OVER⚠️
I grab a tissue from the bedside table, using it to clean off my chest and stomach. I pull my pants and boxers back on and pull the covers over my trembling body, almost immediately falling asleep.
I wake up at about 2:00 pm (he did his "thing" that morning btw) and turn to face the ceiling. I almost immediately turn bright red after remembering what I had done this morning. I really hope none of the boys heard. I pull the covers down and step out of my room, slowly and nervously walking down the stairs. At first, I see none of the boys there, and a feeling of relief washes over me. That is until I see a head of curly hair from behind the couch cushions. I gulp and feel myself tense up again. I need to face him eventually. I can't avoid him forever. I slowly make my way around to the front of the couch and sit down next to him. I can see him look away and turn red in my peripheral vision. Shit. He must have heard. I swallow hard. "Look jack. I'm r-really sorry an-and I know that I am a disgusting person for ever doing something like that and it's ok if you hate me now because I probably deserve it because no one like me should..." I am cut off by a pair of lips on mine. I am extremely stunned at first, I just sit there with my eyes wide. But when I realize what is happening, I slowly close them and begin to kiss back. I reach my hands up and tangle them in his curls as he wraps his arms tighter around my neck. JACK is kissing me. JACK. We stay connected like this, lips moving together for another 15 seconds before slowly pulling away.
"I really like you Daniel. And I think that what happened this morning makes it pretty evident that you like me back" jack laughs. My face heats up for what feels like the millionth time today. He giggles an adorable giggle and I can't help but go in for another kiss, this one shorter than the last.
"Your adorable, you know that?" I ask. He smiles and bites his lip. I pull him closer to me and he cuddles into my chest.
"I hope that this can be the start of something new" he mumbles.
"And I hope so too."

OH DEAR LORD HELP ME IVE NEVER WRITTEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE! I BET THIS CHAPTER WAS CRAP!