Forgotten❊Corbyn x Jonah

•AUTHORS NOTE•
Hello beautiful people! I just wanted to tell you that I have NO CLUE where I got this idea from so it will probably suck. Correction, it will definitely suck. It's extremely random, but whatever. With that being said, goodbye guys!
-Me❤️

•THIRD PERSONS POV•
Corbyn has always been like a child when it comes to fights or arguments, or just anything that upsets him in general. To get more specific, he's sensitive. Like, really sensitive. You need to be carefully about what you say and do around him in fear that you may accidentally "hurt his feelings". Where he got this habit from? No one knows. I guess that as he grew up, his childish personality just never left. And today is no exception. Another fact about Corbyn is that he needs time away from the rest of the guys when they are being loud and crazy. You see, every day that's not a weekend, the band would have meetings where they write and brainstorm music. Today, Corbyn had left to go get some quiet and alone time in his rooms, but the boys didn't notice his disappearance. Soon enough, it was time for the band meeting.
"Hey where has Corbyn gone?" Jack asks, confused to as where the boy went.
"I dunno. Probably just for a walk or something" Zach responds.
"Let's just start without him. He'll be back soon enough." Zach suggests. They all nod in agreement and begin to discuss some of our new topics. Big mistake.
•CORBYNS POV•
"Let's just start without him. He'll be back soon enough" I hear Zach say from the living room. When everyone else agrees, I gasp quietly. They are starting without me? I run back up the stairs. I had came down because I knew it was time for the meeting but I guess that doesn't matter to them. I sit on my bed and let a tear fall out of my eye. I continue listening in on their conversation and about ten minutes pass and they don't seem to care that I'm gone. I can only think of one reason why. They forgot about me. My best friends and band mates forgot about me. I begin sobbing a bit harder now. Knowing that they don't seem to be acknowledging the fact that I'm gone makes me feel insulted, like they don't care about me. Maybe it's because I don't belong in the band. Maybe they think I'm a bad songwriter so they didn't include me. All of these thoughts running through my head just make me cry harder.
•THIRD PERSONS POV•
Meanwhile downstairs, Jonah hears a sound coming from upstairs. Confused, he shushes his band mates.
"You hear that?" He asks, referring to the noise upstairs. They listen for a second, and then shake their heads no. He shrugs and keeps working. But he soon hears the noise again. It's sounds almost like a quiet cry. This time, he knows it's not just his imagination. "I'll be right back" he says, walking to the stairs. He goes up to hear that the crying is coming from Corbyns room. He slowly opens the door to see a crying Corbyn on his bed. It was at that moment that he knew, they messed up. Corbyn only looks up for a second to see who it was before continuing to sob into his hands. Jonah sits down on the bed next to him. "What's wrong?" Jonah asks.
"Y-you guys f-forgot about me" Corbyn sobs. This makes Jonah frown knowing that he had once again forgot about how sensitive the other boy was.
"We didn't forget about you. We just though you were out on a walk or something and didn't want to waste any time" Jonah says, rubbing small circles on Corbyns back.
"But it's been like 30 minutes and you weren't wondering where I was!" Corbyn cries. Jonah sighs and lifts him into his lap.
"Look. We are very sorry and we promise that we won't do it again. Ok?" Jonah asks. Corbyn just nods hesitantly. Jonah smiles and gives him a kiss. On the head. From then on, they waited until everyone was present to start band meetings.