Hickeys❊Zonah

(A/N- sorry but there are gonna be a lot of Zonah and Janiel ones cuz I shipppppppppppppppppppppp! Also, this one gets slightly "heated" but not at all close to a full blown smut. Just a fair warning for those of you 7 year olds reading this⚠️ )
•THIRD PERSONS POV•
All of the boys were sitting on the couch, watching a movie. It was getting pretty late, 11:00 pm, and the boys were getting slightly tired. "Imma go to bed" jack yawns, standing up from the couch.
"Well if your going than I am too so that I don't come in and wake you up later" Daniel says, following right behind jack.
"Night guys!" They both wave and the other 3 wave back. They walk up the stairs and disappear behind a wall. About ten minutes later, the movie ended. It wasn't a very good movie, but the 3 remaining boys decided to watch the whole thing anyways.
"We should probably go to bed now babe. It's getting late" Jonah says to Zach, who is cuddled in his lap. Zach just nods and sits up.
"I'll be up soon. I promised my mom I'd call her tonight" Corbyn explains. Jonah and Zach both nod and they say goodnight before the couple walks up the steps to their room. They wash up in the bathroom, before going back into their bedroom to get changed.
"Can I borrow one of your shirts or something?" Zach asked. Zach loved wearing Jonahs shirts because they were so big and comfortable on him.
"Of course!" Jonah responds, loving when Zach wears his shirts. "I'll go grab one." He rummages through his closet, coming out with a black and white hoodie. He tosses it to Zach who thanks him and replaces his own shirt with the large hoodie. He takes his pants off leaving him just in his boxers.
•JONAHS POV• (I know I change povs often I'm sorry!)
I finish getting changed and then turn around to go into the bed. But I see Zach wearing nothing but my oversized hoodie and his boxers. He looks so hot and cute at the same time. I can help myself. I slowly walk over to him and pin him against the wall, one hand by his head and the other on his hip. He looks up at me with widened eyes and is about to open his mouth to speak, but I cut him off by vigorously smashing my lips onto his. He instantly begins kissing me back and the kiss grows more heated by the second. My tongue enters his mouth, exploring every space and crevice. He gives a very slight groan, which just makes me kiss him even harder. Our lips move together as one. I wrap my arms around his waist as he grabs my hair. I tap his leg as I signal for him to jump. He does so, wrapping his legs around my waist, and I carry him to the bed, laying him down and getting on top of him, not breaking the kiss once (Smooth Jonah). But eventually we pull apart because like all humans, we need to breathe. I put my hand in his hair, yanking his head so that it's tilted to the left, exposing the entire right side of his neck. He groans again, a little louder this time. I bring my lips down to his neck and begin biting and suck all down his throat, creating dark red marks. Eventually I find his sweet spot, knowing because he lets out a loud moan. I can only hope that the other guys don't hear. I continue biting and sucking on that spot for a little while, creating a mark darker and more purple than the rest. He thrusts his hips up, slightly grinding on me, making him moan even louder and me moan quietly into his neck. I sit up and smile, proud of my work on his neck. He just lays there panting and tired. Let's just say that we both needed a cold shower after that one.
I wake up in bed next to Zach, who is still asleep. I smile at his adorable face and sit up. Corbyn is sleeping peacefully on his air mattress, meaning that I am the only person up in this room. I suspect Daniel to be awake though, since the two of us are the early birds. I very carefully and quietly get out of me and Zach's bed, get dressed and sneak out the door and down the stairs. Sure enough, there is Daniel sitting at the counter, scrolling through his phone. He looks up and smiles at me when he sees me walk downstairs.
"Morning Danny!" I exclaim, walking over to sit next to him.
"Morning Jo" he responds, smiling at me. "I was gonna make everyone breakfast, but we have like no food." I frown.
"I'll go get some stuff at the store. I was going to go shopping today anyways" I say, going and getting the keys.
"Thanks."
•ZACHS POV• (yeah I know. More pov changes. I said I'm sorry!)
I wake up in bed alone, just like normal. Jonah wakes up quite a bit earlier than me most days. The air mattress is also empty, meaning that Corbyn is awake already too. I get up and get dressed, walking down the stairs soon afterwards. Corbyn and Daniel are on the couch, meaning that jack is still asleep and I'm not sure where Jonah is. We exchange good mornings and I sit down next to them.
"Where is Jonah?" I ask, confused as to where my boyfriend has disappeared too. Both boys just look at each other and giggle.
"The store" Daniel says, a smile on his face. I frown, not understanding what is so funny but I just decide to ignore it. A minute later, Daniel looks back at me and I can tell he is trying to suppress laughter, and so is Corbyn.
"What's so funny?" I ask, slightly irritated now.
"Do you and Jonah like it rough?" Corbyn smirks, making Daniel laugh even harder. I'm confused for a second, but then I remember. The hickeys. My face turns a very dark shade of red and my eyes go wide, making the other two boys just laugh harder. All the commotion seems to have woken jack who is walking down the stairs, looking confused. He rubs his eyes and then looks at me and smirks.
"Damn Zach. You look like you just got beaten up!" He says loudly, making all of them laugh together. I run to the bathroom and look in the mirror, noticing the dark red marks which look significantly worse then they were later night. Maybe it's just my imagination. I glare at the mirror and stomp up the stairs, grabbing Jonahs oversized hoodie and throwing it over my head again, this time putting the hood up. I walk back downstairs, to see the boys still laughing. I just roll my eyes and sit down, turning on my phone.
The door opens revealing Jonah with two brown grocery bags in his hands. Of course, the boys being the immature guys they are, have to bring the topic of what happened last night back up.
"We can see that your quite the violent one Jonah" Daniel says. Jonah tilts his head and puts the grocery bags down on the counter, but when he sees me with my hood up and my head down looking quite irritated, he just laughs and walks over to me. He sits down next to me and pulls the hood off.
"I think they are cute!" He says, pulling me into his lap.
"And I'm never letting you make them this dark again"

(I'm sorry for writing this. I know it is so cringe😑)