Jealousy❊Daniel x Zach

•ZACHS POV•
There they go again. Corbyn and jack with all their lovey dovey kissing and cuddling. It's making me sick. No, I'm not just some sort of homophobic asshole. I just used to have a major, like, MAJOR, crush on jack. But of course, Corbyn has to come in and swoop him away from me. I remember the day that they announced their relationship. It had felt like someone threw a brick at me, knocking all hope of a relationship with jack out of me. I cried in my room for days. And now, they have to be THAT couple. You know, the typical, cliché movie couple, they are constantly cuddling and planting small kisses on each other's faces every 5 seconds. Right now is just one of those days. I don't realize how jealous and sad I am until I feel a tear spring to my eye. I quickly stand up, getting a look from the two cuddling boys. I quickly turn around and run up the stairs. As I'm about to enter my room, Daniel walks out of his and stops me. He looks at me with a sympathetic frown, opening his arms. I run into them and sob into his chest.
"You gotta tell me what's wrong bud. You've been acting off the past few weeks" Daniel says, placing his large hand under my chin and lifting it up so that I'm looking into his mesmerizing blue eyes. My breathe hitches. I let out another loud sob and collapse on the ground. Daniel quickly crouches down next to me rubbing circles of reassurance on my back.
"I can't t-take it anymore!" I sob, sniffling and burying my head between my knees.
"Can't take what?" He asks, confused.
"I'm j-jealous of j-jack and Corbyns r-relationship" I blurt out. He seems even more confused.
"Why?"
"I used to have a huge crush on jack. And seeing how happy they are together makes me want someone who loves me as much as they love each other" I say, calming down and wiping my watery eyes. He opens his mouth to speak, but closes it a second afterwards. He grabs my hand and pulls me into his room.
"You DO have someone that loves you as much as they love each other" he says quietly, looking at his feet. I stare at him, confused.
"W-who?"
"Me, Zach. It's me" he says, looking down at me. My eyes widen and my breath hitches. It's only then that I realize the burning crush that I have on this boy. His beautiful blue eyes, deep like the ocean. His pink lips, they look like they would be amazing to kiss. And his sweet caring personality. I've never met someone who cares for me so much.
"I like you too! Like REALLY like you" I exclaim. He grins widely, his tooth gap showing.
"So I guess that means I can do this now." He connects our lips into a deep passionate kiss, one that expresses our feelings towards each other more than we already have.
We pull away, panting heavily.
"Corbyn and jack will never live up to us" I say, causing him to giggle.
"That's because there is no one out there as adorable as you" he exclaims, squeezing my cheeks. laugh and slap his hands away.
"Thank you. There is no way I'm ever going to be jealous again after this. I now have all that I could ever want."