Airplane❊Zonah

•ZACHS POV•
"I can't believe we get to go to New York again and it's not even for tour!" Daniel exclaims excitedly. New York is one of his favorite places to go.
"Me too! I love New York" Corbyn agrees. We walk down the hallway of the airport, heading to our gate, B5. The other boys look around at everything, stopping occasionally to look out the window at the planes flying by like they are all little kids in a candy shop. Even though they are all above the age of 18, they still find airports interesting. Me on the other hand, I just have too many thoughts running through my head at the moment. Why? Because I have a fear of flying. A really bad fear. Last time I was on an airplane, I passed out and it was just a horrible overall experience. None of the boys know this though because we have never been on a plane together (I know they have but let's just pretend). Not even Jonah, my boyfriend knows. Eventually, we make it to the gate.
"Here it is! Gate B5" Jonah says, pointing to the large sign. I take a deep breath as we walk into the waiting space. We end up getting some Starbucks though, and some bagels to eat on the plane. That is, if I can eat without throwing everything back up again. About 20 minutes later, we are boarding the plane. The familiar smell of disgusting airplane fills my nose and reminding me that we will be in the air soon enough. This causes me to start breathing heavier. Fortunately, none of the boys notice. I don't know why I'm hiding this from them though. They will end up finding out durning the flight eventually. Jonah grabs my arm. "We're sitting next to each other" he says to me, pulling me to our seats. "Hear, you can have the window seat" he says smiling at me. I hate the window seat because I can see how far up we are which just freaks me out more.
"N-no. It's ok. You can have it" I reply, hoping he didn't notice my stutter.
"No no no. I don't really like the window seat as much as most people do anyways" he says. I sigh and decide not to argue because it will make things more obvious. Jonah sits in the middle and Daniel sits in the isle seat. Jack and Corbyn are sitting in the isle and middle seats across from us. As we wait for the rest of the people to board the plane and everyone to get settled and ready to start moving, Jonah begins talking to me. But I'm spaced out thinking of all the bad things that could happen on this plane, not hearing a word he says. Soon enough, we hear that all familiar voice echoing through the speakers.
"Hello and welcome to (insert airline name here) airlines. To prepare for take off, please turn all devices into airplane mode." They then proceed to give the whole safety demonstration which mentions all of the bad things that could happen, making me begin to freak out even more. Somehow, none of the boys have noticed yet. We taxi to the runway, and prepare for take of. One of the worst parts. My knuckles turn white from the death grip I have on the arm rests.
"Hey, you ok?" Jonah ask. I nod.
"Just a bit of a headache. That's all" respond, playing it off. The plane begins to speed up, and so do my thoughts. We're gonna crash. We're gonna crash. The plane will fall from the sky. The engines will fail. The safety rafts won't inflate. By the time we're in the air, my breathing has become so labored and heavy that I begin to get slightly dizzy. By now, Jonah can tell that something is definitely wrong.
"Babe, I can tell there is something wrong. Tell me" he begs. He can see that I am in distress right now. I try to answer but since I'm having so much trouble breathing, it doesn't come out so clear.
"Afraid *wheeze* planes *wheeze*." Jonahs eyes widen. Fortunately, we seem to be in a relatively empty spot of the plane that somehow isn't even close to being full (I don't care how unrealistic this is).
•JONAHS POV•
I see him struggling to breathe and I know that I need to help him. I quickly unbuckle his seatbelt and pull him into my lap. Daniel obviously sees that there is something wrong at this point too.
"What's wrong with him?" Daniel asks in a panicky voice, dropping his voice. I can tell why he is so worried about Zach because it now looks and sounds like he's choking.
"He said he's afraid of airplanes. I don't know why he didn't tell us this before" I say. Surprisingly, Corbyn and jack are already asleep and don't see what's happening. Daniel pulls Zach into his lap and rests his head on my lap. I begin instructing him to breath.
"In 123 out 123" I say as Daniel reaches over and runs his fingers through his hair. Soon enough, he has fallen asleep and is snoring softly in our laps. He is just the cutest thing ever. I lean down to kiss his forehead and smile, happy that he has calmed down.

I'm woke up by Zach sitting up from me and Daniels laps and running to the bathrooms. Me and Daniel look at each other before I go to chase after him. I go into the bathroom right after him, he didn't lock the door, and I lock and shut the door behind me. I see Zach kneeling over the toilet, coughing and gagging, once again breathing heavily. Something that we DO know about Zach is that he gets sick when he gets stressed or panicky. I rub his back and whisper quiet things into his ear while he calms down.
"Thank you Jonah" he manages to squeak out. "I love you."
"I love you too baby" I respond, kissing his forehead again. We return back to our seats where Daniel is waiting and looks relieved to see that Zach is ok. When we go to sit down, Zach refuses to sit in his seat and insists on laying on me and Daniels laps again. Of course, we agree, partially because of his cuteness. At least I learned something new about Zach today.

(Sorry that this is bad!)