Our First Time❊Jonah x Daniel (SMUT)

Well my friends, I have finally decided that after years and years of reading smuts, everything from light making out to The Milk Fic (lets just not talk about it), I'm posting my first real smut. And yes, of fucking course it's Donah. But what better way to celebrate pride month 🏳️‍🌈 and the approaching 2 year anniversary of this book? Oh, and I think it's kinda obvious by now, but, uh, ⚠️ SMUT WARNING! ⚠️ DON'T PROCEED IF YOU DO NOT DESIRE TO READ DETAILED DESCRIPTIONS OF DICKS GOING INSIDE OF THINGS! Thanks you, and enjoy (or don't, it's not my decision ;-))

Jonah and Daniel were never ones to take it fast in their relationship. They knew each others boundaries, and they wouldn't cross over them unless both members of the relationship were absolutely sure of it.
That's exactly what Jonah was thinking about as he held a sleeping Daniel in his arms, both of them laid on the hotel room bed, Jonah softly running his fingers through the younger brunette's hair. He would do whatever it took to make his boy feel safe and comfortable, even if that meant abstinence. Daniel could be a bit... sensitive at times, and the last thing Jonah wanted to do was push his limits.
His thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a quiet knock at the door. He groaned and stood up carefully as not wake the sleeping boy next to him, and groggily went over to open the door. Corbyn stood outside twiddling his thumbs, looking up with a smile as the door swung open.
"Hey man, we're all going to go eat dinner at the buffet downstairs, you guys wanna come?" The blonde asked enthusiastically, peeking inside the room to see Daniel still asleep in bed from their nap. Jonah was often confused by the nerd's seemingly unending amount of energy, but Corbyn seemed to take it in his stride, so Jonah just ignored it.
"Yeah, just let me wake Dani up. We'll be down in 10," Jonah responded, rubbing his eyes. Corbyn nodded and was gone within seconds, probably to make sure everyone else was notified of the night's dinner plans.
Jonah shut the door and made his way back over to the bed, pacing a gentle hand on Daniel's shoulder and carefully shaking him awake.
"Baby, it's time to get up. We're gonna go get dinner from the buffet downstairs."
Daniel just let out a huff as he rolled over, burying his face in the pillow. Jonah sighed. "C'mon babe. Don't you wanna eat with the boys?"
After a bit more coaxing, the younger boy eventually cooperated, getting up and shuffling into the bathroom to quickly fix his hair before following his boyfriend out the door. As they got to the lobby, everyone was already sitting down, just waiting for the two of them. Upon their arrival, everyone got up to go get food from the buffet. Soon enough, they were all sitting back down and chatting as they ate their mediocre, hotel-quality food.
Jonah and Jack were chatting about their previous tour dates when Jonah was suddenly startled by a warm hand on his thigh. He looked next to him to see Daniel acting completely normally, chatting away with Zach and Corbyn, as if his hand wasn't slowly creeping up towards Jonah's crotch.
"I seriously can't believe someone actually threw a- Jonah? Jonah... Jonah!"
Jonah was snapped out of the trance he was brought into from Daniel's fiery touch by Jack's loud voice calling his name. His head snapped forwards as he looked back at the curly haired male, a more-than-subtle dusting of pink across his cheeks.
"Y-yeah?" He responded, trying to act as normal as Daniel was, to no avail.
"You good, bro? You spaced out for, like, 10 seconds. And your face is kinda red," Jack asked kind of skeptically.
"Oh, nah, I'm good. Just... a foot cramp?"
Jonah nearly pinched himself at the stupid response as he could see Daniel snickering quietly out of the corner of his eye, but Jack only looked at him weirdly for a second before continuing with his story.
Gradually throughout the rest of dinner, Daniel moved his hand farther and farther up Jonah's thigh,  getting so achingly close to his cock that the older boy was sporting a semi by the time he was done eating.
"Well, it's best if you guys get some sleep for the show tomorrow, so get to bed and make sure you're down here and ready by 8:30," their manager stated, as they all stood up and nodded.
"Right. Daniel and I are going up to our room now. Night," Jonah exclaimed, almost frantically, as he grabbed ahold of Daniel's hand, using it to drag the latter up to their hotel room.
The second they made it to their room, Jonah practically slammed the door off its hinges, producing a VERY audible bang (sorry neighbors).
He swiftly swung them around and pinned Daniel against the door, one hand by his head and the other by his waist.
"Mind telling me what you were doing at dinner?" Jonah asked, his eyes burning holes into Daniel's skull.
"Good question, Jonah. What DID happen?" Daniel asked mischievously, a small smirk playing at his lips.
"Why did you have to touch me like that in front of our whole crew?" Jonah asked again, more harshly this time, moving his face dangerously close to Daniel's.
"I don't know, but you seemed to like it," Daniel said, glancing down at Jonah's now not-so-concealed erection, tenting the elder's sweatpants. Daniel wasn't going to lie, Jonah's dominance turned him on.
Jonah let out a loud growl, whipping Daniel around and practically throwing him down on the bed behind them, wiping the evil smirk off of the younger boy's face.
Deciding he didn't want to hear any more snarky comments from the younger boy, he climbed onto the bed and slammed his lips down onto Daniel's. He didn't know what brought the sudden wave of lust upon Daniel, but he was sure as hell gonna savor it. 
For a few minutes, their mouths and bodies moved in sync, their tongues fighting for dominance and their teeth clashing. As time went on, the kiss grew more intense, Daniel trailing his hands up and around Jonah's waist, groping his ass, as Jonah's larger hands entangling themselves in Daniel's hair. He used the grip to pull Daniel's head back, exposing his pale neck to Jonah's mouth as the older male began licking, sucking and biting dark marks on Daniel's skin that would surely be darker tomorrow. He released a loud whine as Jonah left a trail of kisses up his jaw, leading back to his soft lips.
Jonah took a second to take in the image of his boyfriend panting on the bed, a slight flush on his cheeks, his own marks all over the younger's neck.
"Mine," he growled quietly, diving right back down to reconnect their kiss. It was hungry and full of desire, but still as passionate as the love pouring between the two boys.
Jonah disconnected their kiss so they could both have a breath of fresh air, but as he did so, his eyes met Daniel's, and he was too enraptured in his gaze to resume the kiss. The younger brunette's eyes were glazed over with lust, but still shone brightly as Jonah stared into them like two pools of blue sky.
Daniel slid his hand up Jonah's body until it was resting behind his neck, and used it to pull Jonah's head down until their faces were just centimeters apart, lips just barely grazing each other, feeling every breath and every touch.
"Jonah?" Daniel's asked timidly. Jonah looked from Daniel's lips, back up to his eyes, keeping the distance between them the same. "Jonah, I'm ready."
Jonah's breath hitched in his throat and his eyes widened. Did Daniel really say what he thought he did?
Every time they were intimate with each other, they would stop before too many clothes came off, Daniel saying that he wasn't quite ready, and Jonah peppering his face with kisses, telling him that he would happily respect Daniel's limits, and then they'd cuddle and fall asleep in each others arms. That certainly wasn't proving to be the case tonight, though, as Daniel looked longingly up at Jonah, awaiting a response.
"Are you sure?"
"I've never been more sure of anything in my life."
With that, Jonah closed the small distance between them, kissing Daniel more hungrily than before, and with much more want. Much more need. He rolled his body, connecting their clothed crotches, making Daniel release a breathy whine. The latter slipped his hands up Jonah's shirt, disconnecting their lips only momentarily as he slipped the garment off Jonah's torso, tossing it somewhere on the other side of the room. Daniel then rolled them over so the older could repeat the same actions to him.
Jonah, still not wanting to rush things, made sure they were going at a slow and steady pace, making sure Daniel felt comfortable enough to tell him to stop any time he wanted to.
"Wait, I have stuff in my bag," Daniel panted, quickly removing himself from on top of Jonah to run over to his suitcase. Jonah sat up and watched the boy digging around in his bag, raising an eyebrow when he emerged with a bottle of lube and a condom. "What? I came prepared."
Jonah just shrugged, waiting for Daniel to put the supplies on the nightstand before crawling back into the bed. Jonah flipped them over so he was on top once again, using the opportunity to unbutton and unzip Daniel's pants, pulling them down his legs as Daniel kicked them off his feet, landing somewhere across the room with their shirts. 
Daniel trailed his hand down Jonah's toned chest and abdominal muscles, practically drooling at the sight of his shirtless boyfriend. He moved his hands slightly lower and hooked his fingers around Jonah's waistband as the older boy stared down at him, licking his lips. He quickly removed Jonah's pants too, leaving them both only in their boxers.
They were both ready. They were both the most ready they have ever been. And between the burning sensation where Daniel's fingernails dug into Jonah's biceps, or the tingling ache from the dark marks on Daniel's neck, they loved every spark, bite, lick, kiss and flame that they felt bubbling up inside of them.
Jonah broke their kiss and moved his hand to the front of Daniel's tented boxers, giving him a long squeeze through the fabric. Daniel let out a squeak of surprise that soon turned into a moan at the sensation.
Jonah moves so that his lips were right next to Daniel's ear, the younger boy hearing every breath exiting his lips.
"I'm gonna make you feel so good, baby," the elder said, sliding back down so that his face was level with Daniel's dick.
He carefully pulled down his boxers, grabbing the smaller boy's length in his hand. He began slowly moving his hand up and down, flicking his wrist as he jacked his boyfriend off.
"Ngh, J-jo," Daniel moaned out breathily, leaning his head back into the pillow. Jonah took that as a good sign, and began stroking faster as he leaned his head down to give the leaking tip a small lick. The feeling caused a bubble of pleasure to begin to build in Daniel's abdomen, making him release a small whine.
Jonah continued with small kitten licks up and down Daniel's shaft, outlining every line and vein of his hard member.
Jonah smirked as he suddenly reached the top of Daniel's dick, and dove down to take him whole, his nose touching Daniel's stomach.
Daniel's eyes rolled back into his head in pleasure as Jonah sucked him off, his head bobbing up and down as his tongue ran circles around Daniel's cock.
The two had exchanged blowjobs before, a few times in fact, but Daniel was the one who spent more time on his knees. Seeing the older take him whole so well was surprising, but surprising in the best way possible.
"Jonah, I'm gonna-"
He didn't get the chance to finish his sentence before Jonah released his mouth with a pop, making Daniel pout at the unwanted loss of contact. As he moved back upwards to be at face level with Daniel, the younger noticed that Jonah had his hand down his boxers, jerking off his own dick, making him already almost as hard as Daniel. The sight of his boyfriend's hands on himself as opposed to being on Daniel's body made the younger boy whine, wrapping his arms around Jonah's body and using his grip as leverage to pull his body upwards and grind their crotches together. Jonah quickly removed his boxers so that their hot skin was in direct contact with each other, tripling the sparks that the boys felt jumping between them.
As the two continued to make out, Jonah planting occasional kisses on Daniel's jaw and neck, Daniel reached his hand down to wrap around Jonah's hard length. The older boy inhaled an abrupt gasp of air, allowing Daniel to slip his tongue between Jonah's lips.
He began slowly pumping his hand up and down, just as Jonah was previously doing to himself. He continued for a few more minutes before his hand movements were stopped by a sudden grip on his wrist.
"I can't cum yet. Let me prep you," Jonah panted. Daniel replied with a small nod, twisting his body to reach the small bottle of lube on the nightstand before handing it timidly to Jonah. "If the pain ever gets to be too much, please tell me immediately. I don't want my baby hurting," Jonah said lovingly, uncapping the bottle and squirting a small amount on three of his fingers and rubbing it around. Daniel nodded once again and spread his legs, taking a deep breath and holding it as one of Jonah's cold, lube slicked fingers began circling around his entrance. The coldness sent a bit of a chill up his spine, but it was followed by a wave of pleasure as Jonah began pushing the finger inwards.
"Mmm ahh, Jonah," he moaned, shutting his eyes. "More. Add another."
Jonah looked up at him and was about to ask to make sure he was serious, but the blissed out expression on the younger boy's face was enough of an answer for Jonah.
He slowly inserted his second lubricated finger, leaving them there for a moment so Daniel could get used to the feeling.
The stretch of the added finger burned, but only slightly as the pain was completely overwhelmed by the feeling of butterflies in his stomach. After a few seconds, Jonah slowly began moving his fingers around, twisting them and then slowly beginning to spread them apart. That's when the burning really started to set in. He let out a hiss as he threw his head back into the pillow.
"A-ahh," he moaned, a moan full of pain but also full of pleasure.
"Does it hurt baby? I'll give you minute to rest," Jonah said calmingly, stopping the movements of his fingers as he reached his head up to pepper Daniel's jaw with wet kisses.
When Daniel gave him the go ahead, he added the third and final finger. This one REALLY hurt like a bitch.
"J-Jonah! Ow, Jonah, it hurts," he groaned, tears prickling the corners of his eyes.
"Hey, hey, it'll be ok. We can stop here, if you'd like," Jonah suggested, pushing Daniel's sweaty hair out of his face.
Daniel violently shook his head. It may hurt, but he wasn't going to stop after getting this far.
As Jonah continued to plant hot kisses all over Daniel's face, Daniel slowly got used to the feeling of Jonah's fingers inside of him, and the pain began to morph into a pleasure like he hasn't felt before.
"Move," was all he was able to say, needing more of the new sensation. Jonah nodded as he began moving his fingers slowly in and out, gradually increasing in speed. "Holy hell! Jonah!"
Daniel was in pure bliss as Jonah curled his fingers, managing to brush them against his prostate. It was an incredible bubbling inside of his stomach. Every good feeling combined into one, overwhelming sensation of pure pleasure.
Jonah let out a groan at the beautiful sounds his boyfriend was making, barely able to contain himself, but keeping his fingers moving steadily. "Jonah, I w-want you. Please!"
Daniel curled his toes and took deep panting breaths. Jonah moved his face closer to Daniel's, living him a slow kiss on the lips.
"What do you want, baby? Tell me again."
"I-I want you t-to fuck me, please!"
At those words, Jonah couldn't keep himself contained any longer.
He ripped open the condom packet, and shakily rolled the rubber over his dick.
As he lined up his cock with Daniel's entrance, he grabbed the younger boy's hand and held it tight.
"You ready?" He asked one last time, making sure Daniel was absolutely sure of what he wanted. When he received a nod from his partner, he slowly began to ease himself inwards.
He nearly lost himself at the feeling of Daniel's heat around him. He was warm and tight and everything else Jonah could ever ask for. Even Daniel's wet mouth couldn't compare to feeling of actually being inside of him.
Daniel, while there was certainly pain, could barely feel anything other than the incredible bubbling in his stomach. He let out a hoarse moan, one the neighbors could probably hear.
Jonah slowly pulled himself out before slamming back in again, sending another shock of pleasure through both boys.
He continued thrusting in and out, gradually increasing his speed until the sound of skin slapping was audible throughout the room. It wasn't long until Daniel felt the familiar feeling of needing release, approaching his climax.
"J-jo, I'm so close," he groaned, his fists gripping handfuls of the bedsheets, sweat dripping down his forehead.
"Me too baby," Jonah moaned out in response, reaching up to grab Daniel's length in his hand, which was pressed against his stomach, smeared with precum. The added sensation made Daniel gasp and whine, needing his release even more desperately now.
With Jonah's quick thrusts of his hips and equally timed wrist movement, he felt all the built up pleasure inside of his stomach release from him with a loud moan, ropes of white, sticky cum covering his stomach.
The sight of his boyfriend covering himself with cum was alone enough to make Jonah release Into the condom, slowing his thrusts as he rode out their highs, and eventually pulling out. He pulled off the condom, cringing slightly at how overly sensitive he was, before throwing it into the bedside trash can.
Daniel laid limp on the bed, eyes lidded, stomach covered in drying cum and sweat.
"You did so, so good baby," Jonah praised, planting a kiss on Daniel's sweaty forehead. "I'm gonna go get a washcloth."
Daniel only had enough energy to whine in protest before closing his eyes and waiting for his boyfriend to return.
Jonah came back moments later with a warm washcloth in hand, using it to gently wipe the sweat and cum from Daniel's body. Daniel let out a sigh at the feeling, now wanting nothing more to cuddle.
Jonah threw the washcloth in the sink before crawling Into bed behind Daniel, pulling the covers over the both of them. He wrapped his arms around Daniel, pulling the younger spoon into his chest. Daniel turned around and curled up, burying his face into Jonah's neck.
"G'night. Love you," he mumbled, almost inaudible, but loud enough to make Jonah smile contently.
"Goodnight. I love you too, Dani. I really do."

DAMN that was long. Hopefully you didn't cringe as much as I did. Thanks for reading!