Shockwave❊Jack x Zach

This one-shot is very short but it's also pretty different. I encourage you to read closely and for added effect, reread the story after you finish, especially if your confused.
•ZACHS POV•
I stare at the words on my bright computer screen for so long, they are probably burned into my retinas. I let the words sink in for a minute before standing up and quickly shutting the laptop. I️ pick it up and shove it into my bag, hiding it underneath me and jacks bed. I wipe my sweaty palms on my jeans before opening up the bedroom door and walking downstairs, making sure my breathing is normal.
"Hey babe" jack calls to me. I put on a fake smile and walk over.
"Hello" I reply, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Where are the other guys?"
"They went to the store" he answers. I nod, sitting on a chair at the island and taking my phone out, scrolling through Instagram. There are an overwhelming amount of Jachary edits like there have been every day since the two of us came out to our fans. I wasn't supposed to fall for Jack-he was a distraction. I couldn't help it though...
All of us our sitting down for dinner. Everyone else is chatting while I sit at the end of the table, quietly nibbling on my bread. Don't act suspicious Zach. I join in the conversation.
"Is anyone else excited for the interview tomorrow?" Corbyn asks. Tomorrow. I watch the smiles spread across their faces. They're clueless-all of them. I feel bad. If only they knew.
"I think I'm gonna go get ready for bed" I say, standing up from the table.
"See you in bed babe" jack says. I gulp and my smile fades. I love you. I truly do. I quickly turn around before they can notice, running to my bedroom. I pull my suitcase back out from underneath the bed, opening it up and placing in all my belongings. I check my watch. There's still time to write a note. I quickly scrawl the words down on a piece of paper, placing it on the neatly made bed. Kind of pointless, didn't really need to make the bed this morning. I take a looks round the room, taking it all in. I take a deep breath and pick up my suitcase. I open the window and climb out before sprinting away.
As I run as far from the house as possible, the words from this mornings email run through my head.
Zach,
You've distracted them successfully. It's been set, your going to want to be out of there by 10:00 pm.
I'm gonna miss them. I really am.
•JACKS POV•
I walk up the stairs, ready to get to sleep. I yawn, quietly entering me and Zachs room, expecting to see him sleeping soundly underneath the covers. My face pales when I see nothing but a note. I read it aloud in a quiet whisper.
"I love you. I truly do. I'm sorry." I drop the note, confused. As I'm about to leave the room to get the boys, I feel the house shake beneath my feet. A loud boom echoes through my ears making them ring followed by the shattering of glass and towering flames that spill out the broken windows. The last thing I feel is a shockwave that throws me against the wall before it all goes black.