Unaccepted Pt.2❊Daniel x Zach

This chapter is slightly uneventful... sorry if it's boring.
•DANIELS POV•
"Welcome to my home!" Zach exclaims, opening the door to his house and motioning for me to step inside. I thank him quietly before stepping inside and looking around. My jaw drops when I see the size of his place. It still looked big from the outside, don't get me wrong. But on the inside... holy crap. There is a huge chandelier hanging from the ceiling right above a large dining table. The living room is farther down the hall, housing a large leather couch along with a GINORMOUS flatscreen TV. Zach laughs at my astonished face, and grabs my hand, making me blush slightly. "Come on! I'll show you my room!" He exclaims, running up the stairs. He opens a door revealing a bright blue painted room filled with various band posters and guitars. He has a full sized bed with a blue comforter and black and blue striped pillows. He runs over and jumps onto the bed, making me giggle. He sits up and smiles at me, patting the spot on the bed next to him.  I walk over and plop down, leaning back so that I'm laying down. "You wanna do something?" He asks. I shrug.
"What do you want to do?" I reply.
"I have a Play Station" he suggests. I sit up quickly, making him laugh. I stand up.
"What are you waiting for? Let's go!"
We play on his play station for a couple hours before his mom enters the room and smiles at us. She wipes her hands on her apron and walks over to the couch.
"Dinner is just about ready boys. I made lasagna" she exclaims. I smile and my mouth waters at the thought of a home cooked meal. I haven't had one of those in a while, since my parents just stopped making any sort of food for me. We stand up and follow her to the giant dining room. There is a large platter of lasagna in the middle of the table along with 3 plates and sets of silverware. "Dinner is just us tonight since Reese and Ryan are at friend's houses and Zach's father is at work" she tells me. Me and Zach both nod, sitting down at the table. I eat my food, trying my best not to practically inhale it since I'm so hungry and it tastes so good. We finish and go back up to Zach's room. We talk for a little bit, playing music and dancing around. Zach sits on the bed, panting. He is wearing a red sweater, so I can tell that he must be hot. Sure enough, he stands back up and walks to his closet.
"I'm burning up. Im gonna change into a t-shirt" he says. I nod slowly. He begins to pull off his sweater, making my face turn a bright shade of red. I not-so-subtly take a peek at his toned chest and stomach. I can practically feel myself drooling. I can't take it anymore. Before he has a chance to put the t-shirt on, I stand up from the bed and sprint over to him, pushing him against the wall and slamming my lips down onto his. He is taken by surprise at first, stiff against the wall, but begins to kiss back a second later, melting into my touch. He wraps his arms around my neck, tangling them in my hair. I place mine on his hips, deepening the kiss. His lips feel like they are made to be on mine, sweet and soft. After a minute, we pull away and a lean my forehead on his, panting. He looks deep into my eyes and smiles. I smile back.
"Thank you" I whisper.
"For what?" He asks.
"For giving me another chance at a life I wouldn't have otherwise had."