Stressful interview❊Daniel x Jonah (friendship)

This is based off of a really old interview that the guys did. Idk why but I got an idea to write a chapter about it so here it is! Also, get ready for what will most likely be a Donah spam cuz I️ SHIPPPP!
•DANIELS POV•
From the moment I️ woke up, I️ knew today wasn't going to be the best day. I️ hadn't gotten very much sleep and I️ definitely wasn't ready to step out of bed today. But naturally, we had work to do. An interview, to be specific. I️ woke up to Jonah lightly shaking my shoulder.
"Wake up bud. We have to be ready soon" he says. I️ groan, rubbing my eyes with my hands. It seems as if I️ had only fell asleep an hour ago yet here I️ am, awake once again, very tired too. I️ flip over and sit up, not wanting to hold everyone else back. Jonah smiles at me sympathetically before tossing me an outfit. "I️ let you sleep in so I️ took your clothes out so we wouldn't be late." I️ mumble a quiet thank you before getting dressed in the orange shirt and denim jacket and washing up in the bathroom, quickly doing my hair. Jack pops his head into the room.
"You ready?" He asks impatiently.
"Yeah" I️ respond, rushing to gather up my things before exiting the room. The rest of the guys are waiting at the bottom of the stairs and as soon as I️ get down, we all rush out the door to the black van. I'm still half asleep at this point, and also slightly nervous for the interview. I️ don't know why since I've done many interviews before, but this is a long one and many people will be watching it since it's live. I️ sit next to Jonah in the car and lean my head on his shoulder.
"You okay?" He asks, concerned. I️ nod.
"Just tired. And kind of nervous."
"Hey no need to worry. It's an interview, we have done plenty of these before." I nod in response, closing my eyes to try and get some rest in before the interview.
Im quickly shook awake once more today as the van arrives. I yawn and suddenly tense up, realizing that we have to do this interview. We walk into the building and I take my guitar with me as we get situated on the large couch. I sit next to Jonah and I think he notices my death grip on the guitar. "Danny don't be so tense" he says, placing a reassuring hand on my shoulder. I nod and gulp, still nervous for this live interview. Soon enough, the camera is on and we are live. I place a smile on my face, trying to hide the stress in my gut. For basically the entire interview, I sit hunched forward on the couch, silently playing music on my guitar, something I always do when I'm nervous. It helps keep everything off my mind and gives me something to focus on. The interview sure does drag on, and I begin to grow impatient as I lean back on the couch. I can tell that Jonah senses my somewhat panicked state because I suddenly feel a warm hand on my shoulder. He begins lightly rubbing my neck causing me to relax and melt into his touch. He always knows how to calm me down at times like these.
About 10 minutes later, the interview is over and we are lead into a private room with snacks and a couch.
"Ooh cookies!" Corbyn exclaims, running over to the table. Naturally, Jack and Zach follow close behind him at the mention of food. I collapse onto the couch.
"Tired" I mumble quietly. Jonah smiles and sits next to me.
"You made it through the interview bud" he chuckles, ruffling my hair. I️ nod and scoot closer to him, laying my head on his chest and cuddling into his side. He wraps his arms around my small body and gently kisses my forehead. No one sees it as weird since this happens all the time. Me and Jonah are really close and we even share a bed back at home. I begin to close my tired eyes as Jonah rubs my back and I slowly fall asleep.

THIS WAS REALLY CRAPPY I KNOW BUT IT WAS KINDA RUSHED SO IM VERY SORRY.