Better Pt.2❊Corbyn x Zach

SO QUICK A/N UMMM THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH THIS STORY IS NUMBER 918 IN FANFICTION? LIKE YEAH THATS LOW ON THE LIST BUT THE FACT THAT IM ON THE FUCKING LIST AT ALL IS AMAZING! THANK YOU GUYS REALLY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! AND SRRY THIS IS SO SHORT! ILL HOPEFULLY POST THIS WEEKEND!

•CORBYNS POV•
Another day.
He came home with more bruises on his back than normal.
This isn't right. It just isn't.
I walk up behind him, grabbing his shoulder. He spins around quickly, looking up at me. He's stopped trying to conceal the pain and regret. His eyes are filled with tears. I open my arms for him and he runs into them, burying his face into my chest.
"Help me." I've been waiting too long for him to utter those two words.
"Don't worry Zach. I'm here."
I bring him over to my bed, sitting him down and getting him an icepack for his black eye.
He doesn't hold in the tears anymore. He doesn't NEED too anymore. "Your done with him Zach. You can't argue against the pain that he has caused you. And seeing you in agony makes ME hurt." He looks at me with guilt and sorrow.
"B-but he told me I'm w-worthless. Why would you c-care about me?"
My eyes widen.
"You never will be worthless. You hold a place in my heart, a place that I wouldn't give up for the world."
His lip quivers. He dives into my arms again. "I love you Zachary."
"B-but what about him?"
I freeze.
"I'll take care of it. You'll never have to say another word to him again."
"I love you too Corbyn."
I tuck him under the covers, singing him a slow song to lull him to sleep. I lean down and give him a sweet, gentle kiss on his forehead.
"I'll treat you better. Don't worry."