1 - 2

YEAR 1
The Philosopher's Stone

"You think you could do a better job of getting Potter to be friends with the likes of you?"

____

Y/n had changed into her robes, collected her belongings from her still empty carriage and followed the first years off the train. She was guided to where she was meant to go by a burly voice beckoning the first years towards him.

She followed the other giddy students. Pippin had been returned to his cage and been taken with the other students trunks and pets. All she had left was an enchanted bag filled with books. The crowd led her to a line of boats that the children were beginning to fill up.

She scanned the boats to find one with only one other person in it, she calmly walked over to the girl who was looking around aimlessly. It seemed y/n's presence had scared her and made her jump slightly.

"Is this boat taken?" y/n asked the girl politely, she replied by shaking her head and offering y/n a seat opposite her,

"My names Pansy Parkinson." She introduces herself to y/n who immediately recognizes her name.

"Ahh Parkinson, your father is quite high up in the ministry I believe." Y/n informs the dark haired girl who looked at her proudly.

"Yes and your name is?" Pansy asked y/n, who chuckled at herself for forgetting to introduce herself.

"How silly of me, y/n Moonshine." She chuckled as the boats began to set off towards the castle.

"Moonshine?" Pansy asked wide eyes, "It's a honor to meet you, y/n." Pansy says almost starstruck by the wizard in front of her.

Y/n chuckled at the girl's foolishness, assuring her that she didn't want Pansy to treat her differently. Pansy was the kind of girl her father would want y/n to be friends with, her father being high up in the Ministry and all.

The first years pulled up to the castle that was so much bigger up close, not a single brain could get over the size of the castle that stood tall before them. They stared in awe for a moment before they were lead towards two double doors. They stayed there for a moment.

Y/n and Pansy waited patiently next to each other but the two girls couldn't help but overhear a nearby conversation that was simply too intriguing to ignore.

"You don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort, I can help you there." A blonde haired boy stood with his hand held out, two boys were stood behind him, almost guarding him if you must. His slick back platinum blonde hair was recognizable to y/n and she knew exactly who he was.

"I think I can tell the wrong sort for myself, thanks." The recognizable voice of Harry Potter fired at the young boy, causing her and Pansy to smother their giggles caused by the shocked look on his face.

Him and his two bodyguards retreated backwards away from his failed attempt of befriending the famous Harry Potter, he passed the giggling girls causing him to stop and try to embarrass the two.

"What are the two of you snickering at?" He asked in disgust, "You think you could do a better job of getting Potter to be friends with the likes of you?" He spat, making y/n smirk.