7 - 22

Year 7
The Deathly Hallows

"Draco, don't be a prat."

~~~

Seamus and Ginny all stood at the top end of the bridge, inside the archway of Hogwarts school. However, Y/n and Neville ventured forward to the end, where a group of Death Eaters stood and waited for an entrance in.

They ran at them pair, not realising what had been put around Hogwarts as defence. As three of them ran, they passed through the barrier, their existence pixelating and making them disappear from sight. Y/n didn't know if they were dead or had simply vanished. But she didn't care which one it was.

The whole crowd of them stopped in their places, looking confused at the magical blue dome. But Y/n looked at them so smuggly. She recognised the person at the front at Scabior, the snatcher that had taken her back to Draco.

"Hello handsome." Y/n teased, "Remember me?"

"You and whose army?" Neville looked at them mockingly, as though he was invincible.

But just as the excitement flooded through them, loud bangs sounded from above them. Large cracks made themselves apparent above them. And soon enough the protective barrier around Hogwarts had fallen. Just like Y/n's and Neville's confident smiles, it all came down in flames.

Y/n watched as Scabior placed one careful foot over the line where the forcefield once was. Once they knew it was safe, a loud uproar came from the large group and they began to run towards the pair again.

Quickly, Y/n grabbed Neville's arm and pulled him back into a run. The bridge was being filled up with Death Eaters and Y/n was running as fast as she could. She felt the force of he spells that were being fired at her, All around her the wood of the bridge was being damaged and destroyed.

She began to shoot spells back at them over her shoulder, missing them completely and hitting the wood. Neville was doing the same thing, firing spells back at the threat that was coming at them quickly.

Just behind the Death Eaters the bridge began to collapse, sending some of the Death Eaters to their deaths. Y/n kept tight hold of Neville as her legs pushed her to the end of the bridge where she could see the group of people anxiously spectating,

She was almost there, her heart beat pumping in her ears. They were millimeters away when she felt the bridge go from under her feet and she began to fall. Never did she let go of Neville and her free hand grabbed something tightly.

The bridge fell deep down into the water as Y/n and Neville dangled there on the edge of the cliff. From above she could hear her classmates protests and cries for them. And with all her might and upper body strength, she pulled herself up onto the deck. At the feet of Ginny Weasley and pulled Neville up to safety too.

Y/n flattened herself out onto the floor, laying on her back, panting massively as she looked up at Ginny and Seamus.

"That went well." Neville gasped.

Y/n didn't hesitate on the floor for any amount of time. She was up onto her feet and back into the castle. Death Eaters were now attacking the front entrance. Y/n knew that she had to find Harry. So she ran, up and down many corridors. Facing the crowds of scurrying students, up and down flights of stairs.

Then she found him, in the seventh floor corridor, stood in front of the room of requirement.

"Harry!" She called out, happy that he was still alive.

"Come on." Harry urged, "In here."

Y/n didn't question and allowed Harry to push her into the room of requirement. Harry and Y/n found themselves amongst the largest piles of junk and misused items that Y/n had ever seen. There had found be so many random objects in here that someone could use all this stuff for something creative.