6 - 17

Year 6
The Half Blood Prince

"Do you think he would of done it Y/n? Draco."

~~~

Hogwarts was completely destroyed by the death eaters. The main hall was covered in smashed glass from the broken windows and smashed dinner plates. Emotionally, everyone was feeling the same way. The loss of Dumbledore cast a black cloud over everyone, and no one could come to terms with what had happened.

As for Y/n, her emotional state was close to heartbreak. She feared that after the dreadful night she would never be able to see Draco again. For the remainder of the few days she had left at Hogwarts, she camped out in the observation tower, clinging to the memory of the kiss.

"Hi." The familiar voice of her friends broke her stair from out of the tower window.

She turned around to see Harry, Hermione and Ron. She greeted them with a small smile, welcoming them into the tower more. This place must of been haunting for Harry.

"Do you think he would of done it Y/n? Draco." Hermione asked, sitting down next to her while Ron and Harry stand around them.

"No." Harry answered, "He said to her, right before he left, that he wouldn't of done it in front of her. In the end, it was Snape."

Y/n nodded, "Just before he left, I kissed him, it felt so right."

Hermione put her arm around her, pulling her into a comforting hug.

Harry pulled a golden necklace out of his pocket, and handed it to Hermione.

"It's fake."

"What is it?" Y/n asked.

"A Horcrux. It's what Voldemort is using to stay alive. His soul is split into seven, and we have three. Tom Riddle's diary, his mothers ring and this necklace, that is if whoever has took it, has destroyed it." Harry explained.

"I'm guessing we're not returning next year then." Y/n said, chuckling a little bit.

"I've got to finish whatever Dumbledore started." Harry said, "And I don't know where that will lead me. But I'll let you three know where I am, when I can."

"I've always admired your courage, Harry. But sometimes you can be really thick. You don't really think you're going to be able to find all those Horcruxes by yourself, do you?" Hermione stopped him, "You need us, Harry."

Harry smiled at his friends, knowing that they are all there to help him through this tough time.

"Now, about Draco." Ron said, "You finally kissed the rotten git?" Ron joked.

"Shut up Ron!" Y/n laughed.

Their laughter that was filling their ears now was going to be the last break they got before the Wizarding World fell into despair.

~~~

Extremely sorry about how short this was!!

-Sophie