3 - 13

Year 3
The Prisoner of Azkaban

"Going to kiss Draco in front of me? Maybe he'll give us a little bit of entertainment and reject you again."

~~~

"Honestly, i can't wait to take a break from this chaotic school." Y/n groan, placing her head down on the Slytherin table.

This year had been an absolute rollercoaster, emotionally and mentally. She had only just gotten rid of the headache that she got for spening an hour with Harry, Hermione and Ron.

"You never did tell us where you ran off to the other day." Draco said, casually trying to shake Pansy off his arm.

"It's a migraine i don't want to revisit." Just thinking about trying to explain it made Y/n's temples throb.

After that it was silence for a while, Y/n really appreciated that. Until the Weasley family rushed in with something in their hands. But Y/n didn't really want to move from her seat. Her laziness had beaten the strenghth of her curiousness.

"Are you not going over to see what all the excitment is about?" Pansy asked, "You're usually very chummy with the mud blood and her traitor friends."

Y/n lifted her head up, glaring at Pansy who was smiling innocently back at her.

"Listen Pug-nose, i have no idea what your sudden problem with me is but I suggest you shut your trap." Y/n growled at the dark haired girl.

"What are you going to do about it?" She smirked, "Going to kiss Draco in front of me? Maybe he'll give us a little bit of entertainment and reject you again."

Y/n bit her lip angrily at the snobby nose little girl who though she was so clever. Draco was lookign around the room with an intnse look on his face, trying not to make eye contact to avoid awkwardness.

"No, i feel like we've got enough entertainment off watching you try to maintain a realtionship with him that is actually all up in that patheitc little head." Y/n grinned, "Oh and I've heard that your father is in a stable position in the Ministry of Magic and it'd be a shame if he suddenly lost that job."

Draco looked at Y/n wide eyed, shocked by her wicked words. Not that he didn't like fiesty Y/n, just that it's been nearly a whole year since he's seen that side of her.

"You wouldn't." Pansy said caitiously, just as shocked as the rest of the table.

"Try me, all it takes is one owl." Y/n gritted her teeth and glared at her.

Pansy then stood up silently and walked out of the hall. Y/n followed her with hard eyes as she left, turning back to Draco and pulling an innocent face as he smirked.

It seems the conflict with Pansy had distracted Y/n enough to become unaware of Harry making an entrence to the Hall, and the excited Weasley's pull him up to see something.

"What on earth has Potter been given now?" Draco spat as he got up to follow Harry outside.

He was carrying something in his hand, and the full Gryffindor table was quick to follow him outside so it must be important. Y/n and Draco looked at each other before jumping up and following the crowd.

Just as they reached the courtyard Potter shot off as quick as a rocket into the air, screaming with excitement.

"It can't be." Draco watched in amazement.

"A Firebolt, the fastest broom in the world." Y/n smiled as the crowd seemed to follow Harry around while still on the ground.

Of course Draco was furious, he stomped back into the great hall leaving Y/n outside. She was grinning, watching her friend whiz about on his new toy.

---

The train was moving along the bumpy track making Y/n and her friends bob up and down every so often. For the first time in a while everyone was silent. Y/n didn't want to waste what little energy that this year had left her with, Draco still seemed furious about Harry's firebolt, and Pansy hadn't really said a word since Y/n threatened to get her father fired.

"So, who's going to write over the summer?" Y/n grinned at the unenthusiastic group sat in front of her.

"Do you not think we already put up with you enough in school?" Draco teased palyfully, nudging her with his shoulder.

"Oh yeah because after this year, it's defenatley you who needs a break from me." Y/n raised her eyebrows at him.

"There you go with the sarcasm again, i told you that's the only way you can comunicate." Draco said, refrencing a conversation they had earlier in the year.

"Forget it, i don't want you to write to me anyway. You don't deserve my sarcasm." Y/n replied jokingly, causing Draco to just chuckle in return.

Once they had arrived at Kings Cross Y/n and Draco said goodbye to their friends. Y/n reached down to pick up her owl cage, but a pale hand stopped her and picked it up offering her to go out of the door first.

Y/n eyed Draco who insisted that she got off the train, she shrugged and got off, with her owl carrier following behind her. She spotted her parents and made her way over with Draco still on her tail.

"Hello." Y/n greeted, embracing both parents breifly before turning to Draco who had polietly put down the cage next to your fathers feet.

"Draco, how lovely to see you Darling." Mrs Moonshine said, taking his hand and planting a polite kiss to his cheek.

"Nice to see you too, Mr and Mrs Moonshine." He said as he moved to shake hands with my father.

Y/n stood there smiling like an idiot as he interacted with her parents. He then turned to her and smirked, opening his arms. She gladly accepted, wrapped her arms around his waist, pressing her head into his chest. His long arms wrapped around her neck, placing his head on top of hers, pulling her in tightly.

"You actually going to visit this summer? Or is it going to be like the last three years of false plan making?" Y/n asked, a jokey tone in her voice.

"Maybe I'm not that sick of you just yet, so a visit may have to be arranged." He replied, finally pulling back from their hug.

"I'll see you soon Draco." She smiled as he backed off into the crowd.

"Hopefully very soon." Those were the last words they shared before they ended their third year of school.