6 - 3

Year 6
The Half Blood Prince

"Harry is under the impression that Draco is now a death eater, so if you will exuse me, I'm going to leave while you discuss your crazy theories."

~~~

Y/n had gotten onto the Hogwarts express without seeing Draco. She had joined the Gryfindors in a empty carridge, promising herself she would go and find the Slytherins later on in the journey.

"So, what was Draco doing with that weird looking cabinet? And who were all those people?" Ron asked.

"Don't you see? It was a ceremony, an iniatiation." Harry began to explain.

"If i think this is going where i think it's going, you better stop right there." Y/n warned, her tone threatening.

"It's happened he's one of them." Harry said.

"That's it." Y/n stood up, "I'm going to find Draco. I don't want to sit here and listen to you talk badly about him."

"One of what?" Ron asked, cluelessly.

"Harry is under the impression that Draco is now a death eater, so if you will exuse me, I'm going to leave while you discuss your crazy theories." Y/n said, stepping out and shutting the carridge door with a loud slam

Y/n sighed and made her way through the trian towards the section of the train that her Slytherin friends usually sit. She pushed her way past a few people, not stopping to make conversation.

When she finally reached her part of the trian, she didn't hesitate at the door. She stepped stright in, making eye contact with Draco who immediatly smiled brightly at her, despite his unwell complexion.

He stood up and met Y/n submerging her into a big hug, making her grin into his chest. They acted as though the other Slytherins weren't watching.

"Y/n, you have no idea how much i've missed you. I'm so sorry i didn't write." Draco stared to apologies.

"You wrote once to tell me you were still breathing, and giving the circumstances, i think that was more than enough for you." Y/n hugged him tighter, "And I've missed you too."

They pulled back and they took some seats opposite Pansy and Blaise. And by the look on Pansy's face she had lost a lot of her sourness over the summer, and Y/n hoped she was going to be as friendly as she was when they first met.

Y/n was about to open her mouth, when the train filled with black smoke. Making it extremely hard for her to see anything. As it began to clear she noticed that Blaise and Draco had jumped from their seats defensively.

"Relax, boys. It's probably just a first year messing around." Pansy said, "Come on, Draco. Sit down, we'll be at Hogwarts soon."

Draco did as Pansy said suprisingly and sat down next to Y/n again. His face holding an annoyed look.

"Hogwarts. What a pathetic exuse for a school. I'd pitch myself off the Astronomy Tower if i had to continue for another two years." Draco complained.

"What's that suppsoed to mean?" Pansy asked, the usual flirtiness she had in the past few years had gone out of her voice.

"Let's just say you won't see me wasting my time in Charms class next year," Draco said, making Blaise snigger, "Amused Blaise? We'll see just who's laughing in the end."

"Draco, calm down." Y/n whispered, taking a hold of his arm.

He seemed to relax under Y/n's touch, but his eyes then wander upwards curiously watching something. During the rest of the train ride, the atmosphere was a little tense. Draco wasn't in the best of moods, Blaise didn't seem up for conversation and Pansy was just staring out of the window anyway.

It was extremely dark by the time the train pulled up at the station, the Slytherins packed up their things and began to make their way off the train. But Draco remained seated, and Y/n noticed that something was off straight away.

"Draco are you okay?" Y/n asked, and Blaise and Pansy waited at the door.

"You two go on, me and Y/n are going to check something." Draco nodded towards, the two and they both agreed and walked out.

Draco stood up and shuffled past Y/n and towards the carriage door. Sliding it shut, then pulling down the blind on it, making the rest of the windows close over with fabric.

"Draco what are you doing?" Y/n asked curiously.

"Didn't mummy ever tell you it was rude to eavesdrop, Potter?" Draco said still facing towards the door.

Y/n was rather baffled for a moment, wondering why he was talking to Harry when the carriage was empty. But he turned around and shot a spell at a remaining piece of baggage in the over head locker. And with a big bang, Y/n saw something fall onto the floor, but then being concealed again.

Draco frowned at the floor before walking over to something and ripping off a cloak to reveal Harry, laying passed out under it. Y/n took a sharp inhale of breath in utter disbelief.

"Oh yeah, she was dead before you could wipe the drool off your chin." Draco said, referring back to his mother.

"Draco, stop it." Y/n half scolded half pleaded.

He looked back at her, gentleness filling his eyes, he then turned back to Harry. He rose his foot and stomped down on his face violently. Y/n flinched at the sudden contact that would be painful when Harry awoke.

"That's for my father," Draco growled at Harry, covering him back over with the cloak, "Enjoy your trip back to London."

Draco then turned and grabbed Y/n's arm lightly, like he was holding a baby. He began to pull her away from where Harry lay, unconscious.

"Draco, we can't leave him there." Y/n begged, worried about where her friend might end up.

"Moonshine, just come on." He said, using her last name, and Y/n felt a little sting in her chest. Draco used everyone's last name, and the thought of him seeing her like everyone else wasn't pleasing to her.

But she ignored it and focused on getting Harry found. Luckily just as she was stepping off the train, Luna came into view, and Y/n took her opportunity. She waved her hand in the air so Luna could see, and pointed towards the carriage Harry was lying in.

Then Y/n hoped that Luna understood the message.