7 - 3

Year 7
The Deathly Hallows

"How the bloody hell does that work, then?"

~~~

Y/n flung herself back against the railing of a muggle street, the four of them had apparated in front of an oncoming bus and only just scraped safety. Breathing heavily, Y/n looked down the street to see it bursting with Muggles. All oblivious to the four teenagers that had just appeared in the middle of the road.

She then looked down at her three friends who were all breathing the same way, all of them just centimetres from the wheels of the busy traffic. Hermione moved her head in the direction of the busy street and turned to escape the road.

The rest followed her, all of them clashing with the informal, casual looking muggles. They were all still dressed in their wedding attire and clearly stood out in the murky, polluted looking London street.

Hermione led the way, it seemed as though she knew where she was headed. Her quick walks cleared any person who was in their way, so the group made it through the bustling crowds rather easily.

"Where are we?" Ron asked, clearly panicky.

"Shaftsbury Avenue." Hermione replied suddenly, "I used to come to the theatre here with mum and dad. I don'y know why I thought of it, it just popped into my head."

Hermione continued to lead the group down the street, she then took a turn away from all the people. They headed down a dark, private looking alley that was clear of people. Probably where they would discuss anything magic related.

The girls' heels smacked off the floor and echoed around them as they made their way down the alley. Hermione began to fumble with a bag she had been carrying for a while.

"We need to change." She informed the group, stepping off to the side.

She handed Y/n one side of the bag. Y/n stood with it wide open and Hermione plunged her arm shoulder deep into it. All three of the other friends shot each other a confused look, and then their eyes trained back onto the tiny looking bag.

"How the bloody hell does that work, then?" Y/n asked, staring down into the bag.

"An undetectable extension charm." Hermione answered, pulling out clothes and handing them to Harry.

"You're amazing you are." Ron grinned as Hermione passed him his things.

"Always the tone of surprise." Hermione replied, smirking at Ron.

Y/n couldn't help but think that it was flirtation that was taking over the two teenagers. But before she could think anymore on the matter, Hermione handed her, her own outfit. In her hands Y/n held a pair of black skinny jeans and a plain white blouse.

"I know it's not the fanciest." Hermione said, "But it was the most practical things I could find in your trunk."

"Don't worry about it. I like them." Y/n nodded, approving the outfit she had been given.

After changing the group found themselves in a small coffee shop in the middle of an underground train station. It was not the most sanitary and Y/n was very cautious as she sat down on a, what was probably very used, plastic chair. But they had more worries than just sanitation.

"What about all the people at the wedding?" Harry asked, "Do you think we should go back?"

"They were after you, mate. We would put everyone in danger by going back." Ron shook his head slightly.

As hushed as their voices were, the sound of muffled music and footsteps coming their way made them shut up. In front of them stood a young looking waitress who already seemed bored of her late night job.