5 - 1

Year 5
The Order of the Phoenix

"Not necessary information. Y/n will be joining us, Harry could use a friendly face when we get there."

~~~

"Y/n dear, you must come here at once." Mr Moonshine called up the stairs for his daughter.

The feet of the young and blossoming fifteen year old girl danced across the big landing, and she presented her self almost immediately on her fathers calls. Her house dress was swaying behind her and her grown out hair was left down. She awaited curiously at the top of the stairs.

"Yes Daddy?" She said, her high voice sounding almost like a song.

"It's time. We've been called to the order." Mr Moonshine said.

Y/n understood, and she jumped down the stairs. Her shoes were already on her feet as she hopped towards her father. As she interlocked her arms with her family's she saw the world around her spin. And all of a sudden they were in the house owned by the Black family.

They were stood in the hallway and everyone seemed to know about their arrival because they all followed Sirius out into the hallway. Y/n was the youngest member of the Order, Mr and Mrs Moonshine had insisted she became a part of it on her 15th Birthday. Dumbledore strongly agreed so that gave her a solid place.

"Oh Y/n dear, Ron and Hermione are upstairs." Molly Weasley was the first to greet the girl, pulling into a quick hug and planting a small kiss on her cheek.

"Not necessary information. Y/n will be joining us, Harry could use a friendly face when we get there." Moody said, handing her a broom to fly, "I'll explain everything on the way."

Y/n nodded and kissed her parents goodbye as her and the rest of the people coming on the rescue mission stepped outside. They all lined up in one straight line and mounted their brooms.

As they flew through the air, Moody explained everything. About the dementors attacking Harry, to him being expelled. When they arrived at Harry's house in muggle London, Y/n watched the Dursley's car wheel down the road.

The order entered the house and crept upstairs with Y/n leading them, they got to the door of Harry's bedroom and it was locked. Moody moved Y/n out of the way and Moody began to enchant the door.

With a few clicking sounds, the door was unlocked. Y/n reached over and pushed the door open to reveal Harry, with his wand pointing at the door.

"Hello Harry." Y/n smiled, Harry's face lit up.

"Y/n, Professor Moody? What are you doing here?" Harry asked, lowering his wand.

"Rescuing you, of course." Moody replied.

Harry nodded and they all made their way downstairs and onto the street. They lined up again in a straight line, Harry looked rather confused.

"Don't worry Harry, We'll explain everything when we get back to headquarters." Tonks reassured Harry.

Moody tapped his walking stick on the floor and their brooms appeared into their hands.

"Stay in formation, everyone. Don't break ranks if one of us is killed." Moody warned, making Harry look nervous.

Y/n sent him a wink and they set off flying through London. They flew in a triangle like shape, Harry and Y/n were at the back positions. London was beautiful as they flew over, the wind blew through their hair and the adrenaline was pumping through them. Of course being the young children they were, Y/n and Harry would pass the time by mentally challenging each other and try to get faster than the other.

When they touched down in London, the group stopped in front of a long line of terraced houses. Moody looked around for a sign of any muggles, before stomping his stick on the floor. The houses began to move apart, Y/n and Harry watched the muggles through the windows have no clue about what's happening. Then once the extra fence had popped up, the extra house, also known as headquarters was revealed.

Y/n was at the back of the line with Harry in front. When the rest of the group disappeared into the dinning room, Harry stopped at the sight of his God father who was sat smiling at him from the dinning room. He shot a thumbs up at Y/n before Molly came out to greet the two children.

"Heavens You're all right." Mrs Weasley pulled Harry into a hug, "Bit peaky, but I'm afraid dinner will wait until after the meeting is finished."

Harry tried to get a word in but Mrs Weasley cut him off.

"No time to explain," She then turned to Y/n, "You also did a splendid job dear, so will you please show Harry upstairs."

"Of course Mrs Weasley." Y/n nodded, grabbing Harry's forearm.

Y/n lead him up the stairs of the dark house, he looked curiously at everything. Then they got to the top and entered the room. Only for both of them to be pulled into an immediate hug by Hermione.

"Jesus Hermione, you could have given us a heart attack." Y/n chuckled into her shoulder.

"Sorry. Are you all right? We overheard them talking about the Dementor attack." She said, finally letting Y/n and Harry out of her grip.

"What is this place?" Harry asked, merely ignoring Hermione's rambling.

"It's headquarters," Ron began.

"Of the Order of the Phoenix." Y/n finished, sitting on the bed, "Dumbledore formed it back when they fought Voldemort."

"Are you a part of it?" Hermione asked.

"The youngest member to ever be recruited. Dumbledore insisted that I join, I'm not sure why."

"We know it's because you're a descendent of Merlin, you have rare talent. And besides, I always thought you'd become a death eater. Being the Malfoy's favourite friend of Draco's." Ron replied, sitting on next to Y/n.

Before Y/n could reply her mother's voice rung from downstairs.

"Y/n sweetheart, can you come here for a moment?"

Y/n shot them an apologetic look, and left the room. The noise of her body jumping down the stairs echoed around the house. And then she entered the dining room.

"Miss Moonshine we need your opinion." Sirius said, as soon as she entered the room, "You spend the most time with Harry, should he be informed about the Ministry's actions against his word about Voldemort?"

"In my opinion, Harry should have the right to know. If it wasn't for Harry, Voldemort would have returned without anyone knowing. Harry was the one who saw Cedric get murdered. He has the biggest role in this." Y/n said.

"See, excellent evidence that these teenagers are much more mature for their age. Harry isn't a little boy anymore. And as Y/n had perfectly pointed out, Harry is the biggest piece of evidence we have." Sirius agreed.

Y/n felt her father's hand rest on her back, she looked up at him and he smiled down at her with pride.

"Go wait outside for us princess. We're just wrapping up." His smile was enough praise for Y/n.

She nodded and backed out into the hallway where she turned and was greeted by an ear dangling in front of her. She looked up and Harry, Hermione, Fred and George were all grinning looking down at her.

"Come ear often boys?" Y/n grinned at the twins.