C H A P T E R 2

C H A P T E R
T W O

Walking around the dark room trying to figure out where the hell he was, he started to panic but had to force himself to calm down since he knew that would help none. Looking down at himself he frowned seeing he was naked and bruised up as if he got beaten up real bad.

Blood dripped from his lip as he touched it seeing that it was busted. He felt a cut on his cheek touching that area as well flinching from the stingy sensation he got when he touch it.

He was surprised he could actually feel the pain of the bruises as if they were real but he knew this was a dream. He knew this couldn't have been real.

"What tha fuck is going on?" He asked himself, looking at the scars his arms were covered in.

When the sound of heels clicking against the floor as if someone was nearing him could be heard he froze in place as he looked around trying to see what direction the noise was coming from.

But all he saw was pitch black, but the heels clicking continued to be heard all around him putting fear into his heart..causing him to wonder what was about to happen next, he wondered was this a nightmare and he was in mental aslylum in a patted room and he was just hearing things and that noise wasn't real..just all in his head.

Feeling a touch on his shoulder made him jump back turning around but he saw nothing. Breathing heavily, he looked around frantic wanting to escape this place.

He didn't feel safe, he was scared..

The clicks of the heels started getting louder and louder making him groan in annoyance and drop down to his feet covering his ears with his eyes clenched shut tightly wanting the noise to just stop.

He felt multiple hands touch his body in a carressing motion making him fight and swat the hands but still with his eyes closed. He was scared to open them and see something he didn't want to see..

"It's all a dream .. I am dreaming, this is not real." He mumbled to himself as he rocked back and forth. Wishing he could wake up, but he couldn't.

His body wouldn't let him, it was as if he was trapped in the dream.

When the noise finally stopped things went dead silent, he slowly opened his eyes only to be met with another set of eyes and that's it. No face, no body, no nothing just pretty dark brown eyes that captivated his attention instantly.

Staring back into the eyes, he saw his past, present and future. He saw all the hardships he encountered in the past from him growing up to him excelling in school and graduating and to him becoming something in life but what surprised him was when it kept showing his life even after his success, it was his future.

It showed him meet a woman but she had no face, all he saw was himself smiling and laughing but he was still the bruised up man he is now in each clip with the unknown woman, but one thing he realized was that in every memory that showed with the woman his bruises were slowly healing and fading .. but before the vision could go any further the eyes shut close leaving him in darkness and confusion.. again.

He jumped out of his sleep wiping the sweat off his face. Breathing heavily, he checked the time seeing it was only four in the morning. He had a long time til the shop opened but he knew after that dream he wasn't going back to sleep.