E P I L O G U E

E P I L O G U E

"The fuck.." Alisha mumbled scrolling through the pictures and videos feeling her heart break at the sight of em all, tears threatened to fall from her eyes as she tried to blink them away but that only made them fall more.

She was trying to process everything blinking over and over to make sure she was seeing clearly, but it was indeed her man and her sister doing things only they should be doing together.

She didn't know who she should be more mad at her sister or the man she gave her body and heart too and trusted more than anything.

Moments later a voice message was sent and the person texted her to listen to it to get the full story, and that everything isn't what it seems.

Clicking on the voice message, she held it up to her ear to see what it had to say. Because she needed an explanation and fast about the shit that was sent to her phone. But right when she when it started Shaun opened the door to the car whistling, causing her to put her phone down.

Getting in he cranked the car up then looked over at her to see her crying which immediately worried him. "What's wrong ba-"

"How could you do this to me Shaun? After everything we fucking been through and after what I've been through!?" She yelled cutting him off.

Shaun looked at her in confusion, trying to figure out what he had done in less than ten seconds. "Alisha, what are you talking about? I haven't done shit."

Nodding her head, she chuckled wiping away her tears roughly. Clicking on the video she showed the video of him and Anaya kissing, Shaun snatched the phone from her looking at the video not remembering any of that happening. "So that's not you and Anaya? That's not you and my hoe ass sister in these fucking pictures and videos? Oh okay, I must be blind or something and seeing shit right?" She asked laughing trying to keep herself from crying more but her heart was breaking the more she thought about them touching, and her pleasuring her man when that was her job not her sisters.

She felt disgusted, hurt, and betrayed

"Ba-"

"Don't say shit to me Shaun, like I real life want to knock you the fuck out right now. Like really? My sister out of every fucking body my sister? Fuck you." She snapped, "Drop me off at the hotel, I can't even stand to look at you right now. I trusted you bro, I trusted you with everything in me and you turned out to be just like these other niggas. I should've known though, I mean look at me .. I'm just regular degular ass Alisha nothing special, men always come and go in my life, hell even my own daddy don't love me so I-I don't know why I expected a man to love me." She cried sobbing into her hands from the pain she was feeling.

"And I had to recieve this shit on the best moment of my life, like wow here I am praising you in every interview I had telling them you were my motivation, you were the one who pushed me the most to reach the stars, you were the love of my life and now look .. donkey of the day goes to me for actually believing that shit when I guess it was all a plan to get closer to my sister.. but I forgot she's the perfect twin and everybody loves her so like I said I should have known."

Shaun sighed not knowing what to say, he knew he would never sleep with Anaya, he couldn't stand her ass nor did he even find her attractive but he also knew he couldn't prove that when it was clear they did in the videos, but he was just confused as to why he couldn't remember any of it.

"Alisha, I really don't remember sleeping with her, I don't remember anything from that night. That was the night you told me to help anaya move her damn boxes and all I remember was helping her do that then I woke up on the couch cause I had dozed off but that's it ma. You know I can't stand Anaya and I would never do something like this to hurt you. I love you, and I'm constantly showing you that I do. I wouldn't even be here right now if I didn't." He told her honestly speaking from the heart.