C H A P T E R 21

Author's Note

Before I start this chapter, I just really want to thank each and everyone of you guys that takes their time out of their busy lives to read my work. Words truly can't express how it makes me feel, writing is something I love doing, and I literally get excited to update just to see you guys reactions to what's going on.

I write for myself but I also write for you all as well. I like when you guys say things like "This is me," or "I can relate to this." I live for those comments, I want to write about situations people can relate too and each time I see that comment I feel one step closer to my goal.

I'm so humbled and moved by the amount of love this book has recieved and I know I say I don't be liking my work but thats the honest truth, but you guys do motivate me to keep pushing out these updates!

But I will start showing my love and support back, right now all I have time to do is work, write and attend school .. I've read a few of you guys books but for the ones I haven't yet, please drop the name of the book in my comments and I will add it my library and reading list to be sure to check it out when I have time. You can ask one of my personal friends SantanaBihh she will tell you how I loveee showing love to others because I know how it feels.

You want your work noticed, you want your work to get out there one day so every vote, every view and every comment is important and if you have a goal .. I'll be glad to help as much as I can.

I don't want this support to be one sided, you guys show me love its only right I give it back!

Again thanks for everything, I love you all so much and if you read all of this thank you, this really came from the heart.

Now onto the chapter..

Chris in MM

C H A P T E R
T W E N T Y - O N E

Carrying a small box she got from her hall closet, Cali sat it on the floor as she got down with Chris wanting to show him the box of memories she kept for this exact moment.

After they shared their moment at the door, she immediately showed him to the room she had ready for him, let him get situated and shower and now they planned to catch up all night.

Seeing him at her door damn near made her faint, cause she didn't know he was returning so soon. She had so many questions to asked but she knew she had than enough time to get those questions out.

As he sipped on a cup of apple-cranberry juice she rummaged through the box looking for the photo album she created. When she found out, she lifted it up handing it to him.

"What is this?" He asked sitting his cup down.

Criss crossing her legs, she clapsed her hands together. "It's a photo album from when you were younger up until you were sixteen."

Opening the book, he flipped the pages looking at all the throwbacks of him, he laughed at a few of them they bad together. When he got to one picture he shook his head laughing.