C H A P T E R 19

C H A P T E R
N I N E T E E N

In the dark room he looked down to see himself naked once again. He wasn't bruised up this time though, the scars were healed but he still knew something was off, he got weird feeling in his gut.

Feeling a hand touch his back, he jumped and turned around to see his Aunt Shondra but she wasn't alive, her face had no eyes as if she had no soul.

Her skin was dull looking, her hair was a mess but she still gave that same sneaky smile she always did when he was younger before she went into action then started stepping towards him. Tears swelled up in his eyes as he ran from her. "You think you can run from me? Theirs no one here to save you pumpkin." He heard her call out.

"It's just a fun little game, come play with me."

"No," He shouted back sounding like his eight year old self, he didn't sound like he was grown and when he looked at hisself again, he realized he was a kid again.

But he didn't stop running, he ran til he couldn't no more but then he ended up tripping over his own feet. Groaning in pain he got back up with the quickness and ran as fast as he could but he felt he was still going nowhere, he could feel her smokers breath on the back of his neck and that made him cringe.

"Leave me alone, I don't want to play." He cried.

When the sound of her not being behind him stopped, he turned around and sighed in relief once she was gone. Sliding down to the ground he cried but as his tears dropped he noticed it was blood instead of salty water.

Wiping his eyes a smudge of blood was on his fingers then he realized his hands were covered in it as well and he began to panic, the sounds of people screaming could be heard in the distance then it began to grow and grow louder but of course it was still dark so he couldn't see anything or what it was.

"Murderer, Murderer," Somebody taunted all around him. Seeing a black spirit come and go through the darkness, he closed his eyes as the taunting of them saying "Murderer" continued.

He could feel the spirit right next to him in his ear, whispering "Murderer," sending a chill down his spine.

Covering his ears, he screamed for them to stop but they wouldn't. "I'm not a murderer, I'm not a murderer!" He shouted loudly and they stopped instantly.

Feeling his heart rate slow down, he tried to calm down and figure out what was going on. Standing to his feet the best he could without hurting himself.

He started hearing a loud bangin' noise, soon a light appeared in the distance. Walking towards the light the sound of the bangin' got louder and louder...

When he woke up he realized the bangin' was coming from the guard beating on his jail cell. "Get up inmate, you got a visitor." The lady guard spoke up more so known as Officer Douglas.

Mumbling a few cuss words under his breath, he sat up rubbing at his eyes, before getting off the top bunk, he slept in each night.

His roommate laid out on the bottom bunk reading a playboy magazine he brought from commissary. "Hopefully its your girl today fam," He called out as the lady handcuffed him and escorted him out the cell.