C H A P T E R 45

Armoni in MM

C H A P T E R
F O R T Y - F I V E

Walking inside the office, Hazel took a seat and Landon took a seat right beside her. "Hello you guys, um before we start .. I would like to personally apologize to the both of you for my actions during our last session. It was unprofessional and wrong for me to do so. Please forgive me,"

After the first session, Hazel and Landon didn't come back for a while taking what she had said into consideration. Even though they knew she was wrong for telling her personal thoughts on their relationship she made a lot of good points.

Hazel nodded, "I know what you were saying was against protocol but I felt we both needed to hear those things and we are coming here today to tell you about us filing for a divorce."

Cassidy frowned, but she was lowkey happy. "Wait Hazel.. are you sure you want to do this? If this has anything to do with what I said .. I apologize, if you love this man don't give up."

"No no not at all," Grabbing Landon's hand she smiled. "We had a long needed talk expressing our feelings and emotions and we as a couple felt this was what we needed to do. The love we have for one another just isn't strong enough anymore and my trust towards him will always be fucked up and we just feel the relationship isn't healthy to continue on with."

"How do you feel about this Landon?"

He shrugged, "I just want her happy, and I was only ruining that for her so I feel this is good for us. We have it all planned out splitting everything half and half, and we're going our separate ways. She'll always have a special place in my heart but like she said the love we once had it isn't there and I take blame for that because she is indeed a good woman.. I'm just not the man she needs, she needs someone better than me .. someone who can uplift her and not bring her down when she was already at her lowest. I hope she finds that person because she truly deserves it after everything I've put her through."

"Wow well um I guess if this is what you guys truly want and feel this is whats best then go for it. I wish you guys luck in the process and better days to come and again I do really apologize for my actions before." She stood giving them both hugs.

Landon left out of the room while Hazel stayed to chat a little longer. She had a few words to get off her chest before she left. "Is everything okay Hazel? Are you rethinking your decision?" Cassidy asked but Hazel only smirked.

She couldn't believe how fake and phony his heffa was being towards her. It only angered her more the more she thought about it.

"It will be okay once you admit to fucking my husband as well." Cassidy eyes got wide, "Didn't think I knew? Yeah he confessed to it and it all makes since as to why you wanted me to leave him so bad. You're sad and pathetic both of you are actually." She chuckled.

"I- Hazel ..let me explain," She was flustered and scared that she had gotten caught. She didn't know what Hazel was about to do, she could see the anger in her eyes and as a woman who has been cheated on before she understood where that anger was coming from and knew she deserved to get her ass beat.

"There is nothing to explain at this point boo, I'm over it. It's just bitches like you make it so hard for women like me. I am a good woman, and I loved my man and you knew he was married and still proceeded to fuck him, in our house and in our fucking bed but you didn't care huh? You felt you owed me no loyalty especially since he didn't give a damn about me .. then you had the balls to sit in my face and act as if you didn't know you were part of the problem. You want to know why I left him? It wasn't because of you, it was because I finally realized my worth and I know I deserve better than that piece of shit that just left out of here. But here is a tip for you, if you do continue to mess with him, I'm just going to wish you luck and happiness but always remember the same way you get a man is the same way you lose em but hopefully you're smarter than me and leave early on rather than staying." And with that she grabbed her purse and walked out of her office leaving her speechless.