C H A P T E R 13

C H A P T E R
T H I R T E E N

     Standing over the gravesight, she bent down laying flowers next to the other millions of flowers people had placed there. Tears trickled down her cheeks as she thought of all the memories her and her bestfriend shared and hated how she got called home so soon.

Everyday this is where she found herself after school. This was suppose to be their year together, they planned to go to prom as twins, go to the same college, be roomates and everything. They had it all mapped out but it was all cut short after that accident.

It had been three months since the accident and everyone was taking it pretty hard, her death was so unexpected and everyone felt she didn't deserve to die the way she did either.

It wasn't the same walking down the halls knowing her bestfriend wouldn't either be waiting for her at her locker or in the classroom sitting next to her. She honestly didn't know how she was going to get over it cause she meant so much to her.

Feeling a touch on her shoulder she looked to see Twan and Leon holding roses. Giving each other tight hugs they turned their attention back to her grave. "She really didn't deserve this man," Leon mumbled biting his lip to keep himself from getting emotional.

Leon knew her the longest out of everybody since they grew up on the same street together and the feelings he had towards her just grew overtime.

He never thought this would be how they'd say goodbye to each other. It was so much he wanted to say but never got a chance too, he was in love with her and he never had the chance to tell her.

Of course she knew he loved her but she didn't know she was the girl he dreamed about at night, planning a future with the whole nine.

He wasn't sure what her reaction would've been if he ever did tell her but he hates she'll never know now and that he has to bury his feelings force himself to move on.

Leon's feelings for Amira always remained a secret especially when she started dating his bestfriend Twan, so he forced himself to date Imani .. he cared for Imani, thought she was beautiful but Amira had his heart and she always would.

"Nah they didn't deserve this.." Twan mumbled squatting down. Tracing Amira's name with his pointer finger.

That night Twan lost two special people his baby and his girl. And everyday him and Leon blamed themselves  for it all, if they hadn't gotten caught up in that gang and started beefing with those dudes she would still be here living and Imani blamed herself cause she pressured her into coming to the party in the first place.

She was only four weeks pregnant when she passed, so their was no way to save the baby since it was no where near developed.

His love for Amira ran deep, she was his happiness and he honestly didn't see himself moving on from her. Yeah they were young but he knew he wouldn't be able to bring himself to love another woman and try to start a family with her either when that was suppose to be him and Amira.

Imani, Leon and Twan were the only ones that survived the car accident coming out with a few broken bones, but Amira since she reacted during the flipping of the car she snapped her neck in half and was one of the ones dead on arrival.

Everyone took her death hard cause she was special to a lot of people. She was that person that could light up a whole room with just her smile and bubbly spirit.

When Ahmad and her family arrived at the hospital it broke their hearts to hear that their baby girl was gon' and it really broke them that she was pregnant so there was nothing left behind to remember her by besides memories.