C H A P T E R 14

"The good life is a process, not a state of being. It is a direction not a destination."
- Quote from my fortune cookie

My baby Marquette in MM 😊

C H A P T E R
F O U R T E E N

Feeling a familiar feeling from down below, Ahmad shifted in his sleep trying to fully wake up hoping what he thought was a dream was real, when his eyes shot open a moan escaped his lips as he looked down to see Cali giving him top.

It was a perfect way to wake a person up so he wasn't complaining at all. Closing his eyes he bit his lip as he placed his hand on the back of her head causing her to deep throat all eight inches of him.

Mumbling, fuck and oh shit under his breath he shifted trying to keep from busting so quick, but that didn't help he eventually released all his kids inside her mouth and as always she swallowed it up like it was the best drink she ever had.

Panting he watched her lift up with a smirk on her face, "Good morning,"

Throwing his head back he sighed, "Good morning,"

After calming down from the high of getting some good ass head, he got up going into the bathroom where she was brushing her teeth and running a bath. "I was running you a bath,"

"What I do to deserve all this special treatment?" He asked her.

Spitting the toothpaste in the sink, she wiped her mouth. "Well its been two almost three months and you have went from taking eight to ten pills a day to three.. I'm just really proud of you." She smiled.

Ever since that night she popped up at his house, she's been helping him gradually get off the pills since they played a major role in his depression state. He wanted to go cold turkey but even she knew that wasn't smart so she set up a pill plan for him and over the months his want for them has gotten lesser and lesser.

So overrall she was just happy to see him grow just within' the little time of her help. She always knew it was more to him and she was finally getting to see that side. Ahmad is what they call a work in progress, and she was willing to work with them until he was damn near perfect.

They aren't officially together yet since Ahmad said he wanted to be at his best when he officially made her his woman but the two didn't fuck with anybody else on the side either so in a way they were together just didn't have a title.

Even when folks assumed they were together they didn't debate or disagree, they knew what was up and that's all that mattered.

"I appreciate you," He told her honestly and she smiled walking towards him kissing his lips.

He never had a woman in his life care for him the way she does besides his mama and Amira, in his eyes Cali was like a unicorn .. the women he has came across in his life all had motives and it wasn't to love him, or be there for him it was for the money.

Nia was one of those girls too, having another run in with her, he just simply asked her what it was that made her like him .. she had no answer back to that so that let him know her true motives.

Once she finished brushing her teeth she stepped out of her bathroom, slipped on her robe covering her nude body then walked out the bedroom going to her sons room to wake him up so he could get ready for the day.