C H A P T E R 6

C H A P T E R
S I X

Two months have passed since that night. Two months since they have seen eachother or spoke. After they did what they did, Cali left in the middle of the night and didn't look back.

The night they shared was magical with the way he handled her and touched her. He was gentle yet rough and she loved every minute of it.

It had been a long time since she had been touched by a man, and she had to say it was worth the wait cause Ahmad knew exactly what he was doing in the bedroom.

But she wanted that night to be something she just wrote down in the books and moved on from it. Never has she ever had a one night stand but she enjoyed it and had no regrets.

Ahmad never had anybody do it him even though he always did it to females. He thought when he woke up she would still be there but to his surprise she wasn't.

And what really erked him was how he had no way of contacting her. He could've easily asked Marcus to ask his girl Anaya for her number but he didn't want to seem thirsty. Right now he was feeling how the girls he dipped out on felt and he didn't like it.

He thought about her all the time, she never gave him her salon name so he couldn't drop by or anything so he just decided to leave it where it ended no point in chasing someone that didn't want to be caught.

But Ahmad wasn't the only one, Cali always found herself deep in thought about Ahmad, she just found it crazy that she meets this man in Walmart then the next time they see each other they have sex, good sex at that.

She felt she met him for a reason but she didn't know what that reason was at the moment. Anaya and Alisha kept getting on her head about it, pressuring her to get in touch with him but she was honestly scared on how he would look at her.

She didn't want him to look at as some easy female but lucky for her Ahmad didn't, he knew by the way she was acting it was something she didn't do often and when he slipped inside her she was tight, letting him know either she didn't have sex alot or at all.

And the way she carried herself as well spoke volumes. Ahmad and Cali both lowkey wished they could share at least another evening together, but both decided to leave it up to the high powers.

If it were meant for them to see each other they would..

But also within the two months Ahmad has been dealing with a few of his old demons. Out at walmart getting groceries for him and Marcus he ran into an old family member he thought he'd never see again, a family member that was the biggest cause of his actions today.

This particular member of the family was evil and cruel, and cared for no one but themselves.

The nightmares he once had growing up as a kid and a teenage had returned and Ahmad was taking it hard. Marcus noticed the change in Ahmad in multiple ways, at work he was always out of it, he was never home just in and out but he knew Ahmad was with females cause when he did return he'd have lip stick stains on his clothes, and smelled like perfume.

He worried about his brother but he knew he couldn't help someone who didn't want to be help so he was waiting on the time when Ahmad finally came to him for the help he needed.

Ahmad entered the tattoo shop going straight to his office not speaking like he has been doing for the past month. Sitting at his desk, his leg shook as he stared at the pills in his hand.