C H A P T E R 36

C H A P T E R
T H I R T Y - S I X

       Hearing low sniffles he looked around the darkness trying to sense where the crying was coming from. When a light started to shine down from above, he followed it down to the ground where he saw the light was shining on Marcus who was on knees crying.

When he went to walk towards him he stopped when a womanly figure popped up with a knife in their hands as they held it over his back above their head and before he could call out to warn Marcus he was stabbed directly in the center of his back but his cries didn't stop they just turned into sobs.

Running towards them he bent down to check on his brother and when he lifted his head he saw his eyes were pitch black and in the center of his chest was a broken heart that blood leaked out from.

Tears stained his face as he held his hand over his chest with his mouth agape out of shock trying to reach for the knife in his back with his free hand.

When he looked to see the person who did this to his brother he came face to face with Anaya before she disappeared in the darkness...

       Walking inside the restaurant as he held the door open for her, they sat near the back to be secluded. Removing her shades, she stared at him with a smirk plastered on her face. "So are you in or out?"

He shrugged. "I don't know, I already hurt her ain't no point in me fucking up what she got going on now," He mumbled. "She seems geniunely happy from what I seen on my fake instagram account I use since she blocked my other account,"

"Plus, I mean I like Alisha she was beautiful and cool to talk too but I always knew deep down we didn't feel the same so when I saw her all booed up with that other guy I kinda figured that was who she always wanted and I was acting crazy earlier because I was mad but I really don't know if I can follow through with this."

"Why are you switching up now? We've been texting and talking about this for a while and you seemed as if you were in now you talking like a little bitch."

Glaring at her, he grew offended. "I ain't no bitch, I just feel like this is wrong .. I fucked up, she witnessed me being with another woman. I was playing her in a way, I was still messing with my ex and tried to persue her as well so nah I don't think I can do this."

Anaya rolled her eyes. "She was fucking Shaun while she was dealing with you, you owe her nothing .. now look I don't like Shaun and I want him out the picture, so I have a plan that will not only hurt Alisha but it will also break them up ..and that's when you'll come in, she'll go running into your arms cause honestly my sister is thirsty and desperate for attention so I need an answer from you like now..so we put this plan into affect."

"What if this doesn't work? Then what?"

"Trust me it will,"

He nodded, "What about your dude? If he finds out what you tryna do .. won't this hurt him?"

She laughed. "That's the thing .. he won't find out plus I'm not stupid enough to be caught slipping soon as I get Shaun out the picture things will get back to normal.. Alisha will be miserable and I will be happy with my man."

"Why do you want to hurt her though? I thought you loved your sister..Hell most sisters try to uplift each other .. build one another, I ain't never witnessed no shit like this before."

She smiled, "I do love my sister, but she's trying to out shine me and I will not allow it. All our lives our parents made us compete with one another and I always came out on top and will not lose now, especially behind some dude who isn't even half the man that my man is." She scoffed flipping her hair.