C H A P T E R 39

Marcus in MM

C H A P T E R
T H I R T Y - N I N E

      Two months had passed and things were looking good for everybody. Ahmad's shop was back and running and the customers where coming in left and right loving the new look of the shop.

The enterior design of the shop was completely different than before, the walls were painted with tattoo designs each of them all created. They knocked down walls opening the shop up more giving the lounge room more space and making their tattoo stations wider for them to work in.

The day Ahmad finally got to step foot in his shop tears of joy fell from his eyes because he truly believed his shop was done for after he heard about all the damages that she had caused, but his crew pulled through for him and he honestly didn't know how he was ever going to repay them.

He hired a new artist to replace Melissa, a guy by the name of Dave. He was pretty hot and known around Houston and when he heard Ahmad was looking for another tattoo artist he immediately reached out, showed him his work and the rest well as you all can see he works there now.

The guys liked him, they would go out for drinks after work, he literally fit in perfectly with their group.

Alisha was away in Paris, and Shaun was having major Alisha withdraws but he knew he would see her very soon, so he chilled out. He really just wanted her to have fun and finally have her moment for once and live life.

They talked everyday whenever she wasn't busy, even if it was just for five minutes they both cherished the time since they couldn't see each other everyday like before.

She would send him videos of the progress of the clothes and explain to him exactly what was going on and what they were planning to do. The thing that made him the happiest was the smile she always had on her face when she talked about it. He could see that she was truly happy doing this and that alone made him proud.

But as Alisha's life was blooming with great opportunities, and love. Anaya's was the total opposite.

After Ahmad broke the news about his dream, it bugged Marcus for days. He went a few days without talking to Anaya just to clear his head and after talking to Ashley and Aaron about everything, he knew his best choice was to end it where it was. He broke up with her, just simply tired of fighting for something that wasn't worth fighting for anymore. He was heartbroken when he did it, but he knew things didn't last forever and that pain was temporary.

But Anaya was more so mad that she was now single, while her sister still had a man and was happy as hell up in Paris working with Fashion Moguls. She felt like her world was crumbling while Alisha was living her best life, so that only angered her more and only made her want to follow through with her plan.

As for Cali she was growing by the day, working everybody nerves with her hormones but they all loved her the same. Her seven month belly was out there for everybody to see but she looked beautiful still, rocking that pregnancy glow the only way she knows how.

Ahmad loved how she looked pregnant, her face was fuller and she gained a little weight but he still felt she was the most beautiful woman he ever laid eyes on, but that attitude that came along with her being pregnant pissed him off daily.

And since today was the day of their baby shower, her nerves were shot and her attitude was on ten. She wanted everything to be perfect, she stayed up all night making center pieces, and all morning she was on Ahmad's ass about everything.

Although he was annoyed, he understood that she was a perfectionist and did as she said just to make her happy. Standing on a stepping stool, he hung up the "It's a girl," Banner with the help from Shaun while Cali was placing pink table cloths over all the tables.