C H A P T E R 24

C H A P T E R
T W E N T Y - F O U R

Holding onto the side of the bar, Cali held her head down while Ahmad dominated her from the back giving her long deep, "I love you," strokes.

She swore she could feel him in her stomach and that alone sent her over the edge. Her juices leaked down her legs and the squishy sound her pussy made each time he re-entered her was like music to his ears.

"Shit.." She hissed when he sent a loud smack to her backside, she almost lost her arch from the pain and pleasure but Ahmad held on to waist so she wouldn't.

When her legs began to go numb and shake, she tried pushing him back but he didn't he sped up until she let out that ear piercing moan and scream cuming all over his dick.

Pulling out he smirked watching how tired and wore out she was but sadly for her he was nowhere near through.

She wanted to get buck wild and go crazy on him earlier, he had to punish her.

Walking over to the couch, he sat down as he stoked himself with his hand before calling for her to come here.

Cali sighed using the little strength she had walking over. Standing directly in front of him, he eyed her body with nothing love and lust in his eyes. "Ride it," He simply demanded as he sat back.

Straddling his lap, Cali held onto his shoulders as she slid down on it as they moaned in pure pleasure.

Cali soon started bouncing up and down on Ahmad's dick, as his hands rested tightly on her waist. He watched as her titties bounced each time she went down.

Using one hand he grabbed her right boob and stroked it before leaning forward and devouring it in his mouth. Using his other free hand he played with her clit as she continued riding him. Slowing down some since the pleasure she was recieving was now becoming too much, Ahmad dropped her boob from his mouth. "Don't stop, keep riding,"

The authority in his voice, turned her on more as she began speeding back up. Biting his lip, he moaned as she began to swirl her hips and clench her walls around his shaft.

He hated but loved when she did that.

Throwing his head back on the couch, he used his hands to speed up her motions by slamming her down on his shaft faster. Once she got used to the speed he wanted she did it on her own, moaning out, oh fuck, and shit.

When he saw her getting tired, he began jerking his hips upward as her hands rested on his shoulders for support. "Mhmm, that feels so good." She moaned.

When he felt his dick jerk, he slowed down as he released all his seeds inside her. Breathing heavily, Cali leaned forward laying her head on his shoulder to catch her breath.

They had been going at for the passed two hours, making love all over her house. It started off with them arguing over bullshit then some how the yelling and screaming turned them both on and Cali ended up face down, ass up in the bed and the sex proceeded throughout the house.

Kissing his neck softly, she leaned back a little admiring him as he sat there with his eyes closed trying to regulate his breathing. "I love you," She smiled rubbing her hand down his face.

Opening one eye, he smirked. "I love you more,"

When Cali moved a little, he groaned stopping her before she could do anything else since he was still inside of her. Laughing to herself she rose up off him, then grabbed his hand leading him upstairs so they could shower.