Characters

EVERYBODY PLZ LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY!!! Do NOT steal my story line, characters, places, etc. I encourage you to use your own imagination to create your own book if you decide to! Well but to get this done with quicker just don't steal the concept of my story it all has came out of my imagination because I am creative. At least that's what I think...

Characters-

Layla Fischer:

Played by- Elizabeth GilliesDescription- Has no family because her parents disappeared when she was younger and family doesn't visit her at all

Description- Has no family because her parents disappeared when she was younger and family doesn't visit her at all. She does street fighting to make money so she can pay bills and get what ever else is needed. Is very confident and doesn't care what people think of her.

Mason Peters:

Played by- Stephen JamesDescription- Is very rich because his parents own a company

Description- Is very rich because his parents own a company. He doesn't have any brothers or sisters and is spoiled rotten. He is apart of a gang called The Black Shadows who sells drugs, kills people and what not. Very popular and known by everybody after a few days of being at school. He is outgoing, bold, and cocky. Also, he is a player and treats girls like objects not people. He bangs them then breaks them.

Destiny Wilbur:

Played by- Nina AgdalDescription- Is Layla's friend

Description- Is Layla's friend. She has an older brother named Zach who is in college. Lives pretty much a normal teenage life. Only one who knows about Layla's family. She is very Brave, Judgmental, and isn't afraid to be honest about someone's appearance.

Madison Romero:

Played by- Candice SwanepoelDescription- The plastic Barbie doll of the school

Description- The plastic Barbie doll of the school. She is very popular and known throughout the school. Also, is very fake. Her parents are even richer than Mason's family and she is also an only child. She is bold, opinionated, and is all ways up in your business. Also she is a pretty big slut because she has slept with like every guy in the school.

Jackson Elias:

Played by- Matthew NoszkaDescription- He is one of Mason's friends

Description- He is one of Mason's friends. He is also a player and apart of Mason's gang. He has a younger sister who is 14 named Gina. Also, he has an older brother who is friends with Destiny's brother and his name is Carter. He is reckless, fearless, and a total jerk.

Bo Flaim:

Played by- Lucky Blue SmithDescription- He is another friend of Mason's

Description- He is another friend of Mason's. He is not a player unlike the other two he is sweet and is looking for an actual relationship. Although, he is apart of Mason's gang which kind of gives him a bad boy vibe. He lives a normal life with his little sister who is 3 and her name is Ellie. He is sweet, daring, and charming.

A/N

To me this is what I picture the people to look like and kind of a little bit about them and their families. There might be more characters coming out during the story but I guess you will just have to wait and see!

You don't have to picture them like this but this is just what I think of when I see them.

Also the day I'm posting this it's my birthday so like Happy Birthday to me! :)

Anyways you probably want to read the story so let's get this story started! Shall we?

We shall!! <<3