Chapter 27- Warehouse

"Mason just let her come with," Bo sighs clearly frustrated already.

"She should not be involved in what we do and she is a huge bitch I don't get what you see in her," Mason argues and Bo just glares at him.

"Watch your fucking mouth," I grit my teeth.

Mason laughs unenthusiasticly, "What are you going to do? Punch me until I surrender?"

I swear at this point steam is shooting out of my ears and nose, "Oh I'll do more then just punch you!"

I'm about to run at him but Bo grips me tightly again so I can't move at all. How does he have such a steel tight grip on me? I thrash around and curse hoping I could get out of his deathly grip. Obviously unsuccessful, I give up and just make do with glaring at Mason.

"If you let me take her with, I'll give you my earnings for two days," Bo sighs trying to reason with Mason.

"A week and she can come. I won't accept anything lower," Mason tries to reason back.

"Fine," Bo says obviously irritated.

"If you want to be back by lunch then we better get going now," Mason says to no one in particular as he walks towards the front doors.

"We have to stop at Mason's house to get a different car. We usually use two different cars just in case if one of us gets followed and we have to take care of it," I feel myself shiver at what Bo said but I nod my head.

"Layla you'll be perfectly fine. I promise on my own life," he gives me a smile to reassure me but I don't return it not sure if I should really trust him.

Bo finally let's go of me and he starts walking towards the front door and for a minute I just stand there watching him walk away. He turns around when he notices I'm not following him and he raises his eyebrows.

"Layla, we gotta go," Bo tells me gently and I nod my head then catch up with him and we start walking towards the door again.

I don't know why I'm acting like this because this is nothing like how I act. I think it's just the thought of Bo who seems like a good guy is part of a gang where he could possibly die. It just doesn't settle right in my stomach.

We walk out to Bo's car and we get in and then Mason and Jackson speed off and we follow close behind them. I watch as we weave through cars in the streets. After awhile of driving we finally reach a neighborhood just full of all different types of mansions. We arrive at the oh so familiar mansion where Mason threw his party last week. I step out of Bo's car and follow close behind him as Mason opens up a huge garage full of different types of cars. I'm really not surprised because he is spoiled and apart of a gang so he has a hefty amount of money to spend. Bo leads me towards a scarlet red 2019 dodge challenger SRT hellcat. The paint is custom and I can tell because it is matte colored and has a few other designs in black on the side of it.

Bo gestures for me to get in and I do so as he gets into his side and as soon as we are in he finally talks, "We have to deal with some people and they are very unpredictable so stay close to us at all times."

I nod my head at him and he gives me a reassuring smile.

"I almost forgot," Bo pulls out a gun from the glove compartment and hands it to me.

"Why are you giving me this? Do you seriously think I'll need it?" I question him suspiciously.

Bo sighs, "I hope you won't need it but it's just in case but only shoot if I tell you to. Lastly, those men don't see many girls so don't be surprised if they try to flirt with you or get handsy."

I clench my jaw tight, "If any of them touch me I'm blowing their heads off with my gun."

Bo looks at me with sorrowful eyes, "Layla please don't act disgusted when they do it. It will just piss them off and we have done that before and let's just say it didn't end well."

"Okay... but if any of them touch me in an inappropriate place I won't hesitate to punch them," I scowl at the thought.

"I promise you I won't let them," Bo gives me another smile and out of no where I feel his hand on my thigh which causes my cheeks to heat up.

I look away from Bo and I hear somebody walk up to Bo's window and knocks on it. Bo rolls down the window and talks to who ever it is and as soon as they finish talking he starts to pull out of the garage and down the drive way. Ahead of us is Mason and Jackson who are riding together. They are sporting a navy blue matte 2019 Acura NSX also with some black detailing on the sides of it. We again weave through traffic going at least thirty over the speed limit. I'm surprised with how good of a driver Bo is and how he is able to avoid getting crashed into or him crashing. Soon we end up on a one way road that is super windy that I thought we might end up in a ditch or at least off the road. After driving for what seems like forever a warehouse looking building comes into sight.

Wow how typical...

It looks super modern and clean and not all rusty and dirty which kind of surprised me. We drive up to a speaker thing in which Mason gets out of his car to speak to the person. After a few minutes we are let in and they park the cars. We all get out and walk to the front entrance of the building. When we open the doors it looks like a normal receptionist with men walking around but I know better then to think that. Most of the men have glares stuck on their faces permanently while others just walk by not giving two shits. I also see a few guys checking me out which causes me to shiver in disgust. Mason again talks to a few more people and then we are taken through the warehouse to wherever we are supposed to end up. It kind of looks like a warehouse but has a corner full of gun and weapon supply and a place where there is billion dollars worth of drugs and other equipment. They have a few different meeting rooms but also have five rooms were there is training facilities. I peer into one of the windows to see a shooting range with a few men in there. After what seems like forever, we had walked about half way through the warehouse. Now we are in a giant office and there is a man sitting in a large chair talking to I'm guessing some of his members about a mission. As soon as he notices us he looks straight at me and smirks but looks away then looks at Mason.

"So what are ya here for Mason," the man leans forward on his desk looking at all of us calculatingly.

A/N-

Should I been concerned that this story has over 500 hundred reads... I think in my sleep I am buying reads or something like that if that is even possible because never in a million fucking years did I ever expect to even get 10 reads. I'm literally so thankful for you guys and I'm sorry I haven't been uploading on scheduled time. I'm trying to give you guys quality chapters and not just words I threw onto a page and calling it a chapter. Seriously though thank you so much to the people who are reading my book. I could never say thank you enough times to get the point across for how thankful I am for you guys. It really makes my day a whole lot better to know that I have supporters and readers in my books.

I seriously need to stop rambling but I need to think of something I need to do if I get to 1k reads. If that happens I will actually cry just by the way.

Also I want to learn a little bit about my readers so in the comments say your name and what state or country you live in because it would be amazing to get to know where some of my readers are from.

Quick side note I'm going to try and post two times a week just not sure if it will be on the assigned days because like I said I want the chapters to actually be good and not just words on a page.

I'm going to say one quick last thank you...

THANK YOU!!!!

Anyway I'll see you guys in the next chapter! Bye byeeeeeeeee!

xxx