Chapter 12- Movie Time

I get home and change into some lazy clothes and sit on my phone going through my twitter feed. I honestly don't know what to think about today. It's been super hectic and weird, I just want to relax for a moment.

I receive a text from some one and I look at it.

???- Hey its Bo do you mind if I come over quickly?

I add Bo as one of my contacts and reply back.

Me: Sure

Bo: I'll be there in a few

I wouldn't be surprised if he was to say something about the whole shooting situation and checking to see if I'm okay. I don't know why he worries so much about me. I'm not a two year old I can take care of myself. I have been for the past few years but he doesn't know that.

I hear a knock at the door and I go answer it. I open it to find Mason.

"What do you want?" I ask him.

"Why the hell were you there!?" he yells at me.

"Yo chill," I hold my hands up in defense.

"You could have died or got me and my gang arrested!" he yells.

"But guess what neither of those things happened. So, don't you dare ever come here again to yell at me for doing something right and I also saved Bo's life. The least you could do is thank me!" I yell back at him.

"Why should I thank a bitch like you?" he growls at me.

"I've had enough, get out!" I scream at him.

"What if I don't want to?" he smirks at me.

I punch him in the jaw and he stumbles back, "You little bitch."

He try's to hit me but somebody stops him.

"What the hell Mason!" I hear Bo yell at Mason.

"She fucking punched me first she had it coming for her," he rubs his jaw.

"Because you wouldn't get out of my house! Now leave!" I yell at Mason.

"Layla, calm down," Bo tries to walk towards me but I back away.

"Can I just be left alone for a minute? Is that to hard to ask?" I turn away from them and take a few deep breaths.

"Mason can you please just go so I can talk to her?" I hear footsteps then I hear the front door slam close.

He sighs, "Layla? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," the one word I hate the most. The one word in which I never use because it always means I'm lying.

"Why did you run back in after you saved that little girl?" he asks me.

"I- I don't know...," I say hesitantly.

He turns me around so I can face him, "There's gotta be a reason."

"I really don't know what I was thinking about when I ran in there. Then, I saw you getting chocked and I just felt I needed to help you since I was there," I say not looking him straight I'm the eyes.

"Well, I guess all that matters is that you and me are okay," he says reassuringly.

"Yeah," I sit on the couch and Bo joins me.