Chapter 10- 20 Questions

It is now Monday... Hooray.

Monday's are always the worst. You usually get up for school and feel like crap because you probably A. stayed up all night doing homework that you forgot to do B. we're out with friends late or C. you went to a party and forgot you had school the next day. Luckily my answer is A. and not C. or else I would probably not even be at school.

Anyway I'm at school in the library listening to music because what else do you do when you get to school twenty minutes early because you were going to pick up your friend but realize you aren't even friends anymore. Could life get any worse then being at school early and being alone for life.

Honestly, what's new?

I hear the door to the library open and see Bo walk in. He doesn't see me at first but when he does he smiles at me and walks towards me.

"How are you after the whole thing that happened," he asks.

"Wow straight to the point?" I laugh.

"Sorry," I see his cheeks turn a little red.

"Oh no it's fine, but about everything that happened I'm kind of over it already," he looks at me surprised.

"Did ice cream help you through your problems?" He asks me jokingly.

"Actually no just a lot of thinking things over and such," I state.

"Also I realized I don't have your number and I would have checked up on you on Saturday or Sunday but I wasn't sure if you would get mad or something so I deci-" I cut him off. "It's fine give me your phone and I'll type in my number,"

He takes out his phone and I quickly put my number into it and hand it back to him.

"Umm hows your side doing?" He ask.

"A little painful when I stand for to long but I've gotten used to it," I give him a reassuring smile.

The bell rings and we go our separate ways to our classes.

~~

It's free period right now and I'm waiting on the bleachers for Bo because I got out of class early because I had to go to the nurses office to lay down because out of nowhere I had a giant headache. I'm honestly confused what happened. I was perfectly fine the whole day but all of a sudden my head felt like I hit it on a brick wall.

"Layla are you okay," I look up and see Bo coming towards me.

"Yah I'm fine... I don't know what happened because all of a sudden it felt like I had hit my head on a brick wall," I say.

"You honestly scared me. Don't ever do that again," he says holding his hand over his heart.

"Hey I can't control what my body does and does not does," I say defensively.

"If you don't mind me asking what exactly happened at the party because I didn't see all of it," He asks me.

"It's honestly nothing. Me and Destiny got in a fight and I left. End of the story," I shrug my shoulders.

"What was the whole thing about her not being there for you through your hardest times?" He asks.

"Okay, we only met a few days ago," I say laughing.

"Sorry," he apologizes.

"No need to apologize," I smile at him.

We continue to just talk about random things and learn a few things about each other.

"Ooo I have an idea," Bo says jumping up and down in his seat like a little kid.

"What is your idea?" I ask him being a little skeptical.