Chapter 51- Up and Down

The rest of the school week Bo acted very distant. He kept on asking Mason for jobs to do and we haven't actually properly hung out after school. I feel like it's my fault. I should have trusted him and not asked him if he had sex with Rachel. It's none of my business anyway. I tried bringing it up to him when we were together during our free period but he brushed it off and changed the subject. I must be the worst girlfriend ever.

Finally though, the ring opened back up on Tuesday surprisingly. So I've been spending my time there making some extra cash by fighting random people. I'm back to not getting hit once and knocking out the opponent after a few punches. I haven't had any scheduled fights though so I'm just fighting mostly novices. They're kind of boring and don't give me a challenge. That's the only good thing that's happened this week. I also think my nightmares have gotten worse because I'm stressed. The result of that means I'm exhausted and with me fighting everyday I'm just using all my energy. I have been chugging some caffeinated drinks like Monsters or Coke but they wear off after a few hours. My sugar intake is through the roofs.

I've decided with the whole Bo situation I'd plan us a cute little date. I bought this huge screen projector and set it up in my garage with this old couch that was sitting in my garage for the reason I do not know. I threw a bunch of blankets on it and set up a table with a bunch of snacks. I just thought we could cuddle and watch a movie because that's what couples do... right?

I'm still new to this so I feel weird doing big things like this because I'm just used to doing stuff for myself since I didn't have anybody to do really anything for. It feels good though.

Once I make sure everything is set up with the projector working, I call Bo. Luckily, it doesn't take long for him to answer.

"Hey. Are you alright?" his voice sounds concerned.

"I'm fine, I was just wondering if you could come over for like, maybe three hours?" I ask him not giving anything away.

There is shuffling in the background but Bo replies, "I mean yeah I guess. Why?"

"Just to hang out," I smile even though he can't see me.

"I'll be over in ten," he says then ends the call.

I take that time to double check everything is perfect and that I look fine. I'll admit I dressed a little more revealing then usual to get Bo's attention. I have on one of my red workout tank tops with a charcoal gray cropped zip up sweatshirt. Then just some plain black leggings to pair it with since it's not that warm. My hair is just down, nothing special but I put on a little makeup just mascara, lip gloss, and concealer though.

The door bell rings about ten minutes later and I happily skip to the door. Bo stands there in a plain black shirt with some blue joggers.

"Hey," he says smiling faintly at me.

"Come in, I have a surprise in the garage," I grab his hand and pull him to the door to the garage.

When Bo sees the garage set up with the Netflix on the projector screen and the couch with snacks he smiles. It feels like it was a long time since he's actually genuinely smiled. He picks me up bridal style which causes me to squeal because I didn't expect it. He throws me on the couch with him then kisses me on the cheek.

"I've need this," he whispers in my ears

I smile, "Good, now choose a movie."

We end up watching a horror movie called The Boy. Personally, I didn't find it scary more suspenseful but it was a alright movie none the less. I think Bo watched me more then he watched the movie though but I'm not gonna complain. We ended up watching another movie after that and another, not being able to stop ourselves. I couldn't have agreed more with Bo that we needed this. It felt good to lay in his arms and have everything feel alright and drama free. He makes me forget some of the worst things that have happened to me and I'm forever grateful.

After about the fifth movie I fall asleep not really interested in the what's happening. For once this week, I sleep peacefully without any nightmares.

When I woke up I saw Bo also asleep, snoring a bit which I chuckle at in my head. He looks so peaceful and handsome when he's alseep. Almost like a little kid. It feels like the first time I've seen him like this this week without a crease in his brow. Some of his hair falls in his face so I brush it out but I accidentally wake him up.

"Whatcha doing there Doll?" he teases me playfully, his voice sorta raspy.

I smile laying my head on his chest, "Nothing."

"Don't be so innocent. Checking me out while I'm sleeping? Kind of stalkerish if you ask me," he pulls me closer to him if that's even possibly at this point.

"Well mister, you kept on looking at me while watching the movie. If anything that's just as or more stalkerish," I shoot back at him laughing.

He laughs too, "Okay you've caught me. I'm your infamous stalker here to steal your mind and your soul."

I laugh rolling my eyes at him. He just snuggles his head in the crook of my neck and I smile to myself.

I've never felt so content in my life and it feels to good to be true.

"Bo I'm just wondering but are you okay? You've just been kind of off this week," I tell him truthfully.

He takes a deep breath, "Yah, I'm good. Just felt more stressed then usual with family stuff. I swear my parents are always out of town and can't take care of their daughter for Christ's sake."

I turn towards him to look him in the eyes, "If you need help with watching Ellie I'd be glad to come over."

He sighs frustrated, "Layla that's not my point. They should be taking care of their three year old daughter. Taking her to her friends house to play while they chat with their parents like how normal parents would. Except what they do is they are never home to the point I don't think Ellie even remembers what they look like!"

I look down feeling stupid for asking, "Sorry, I didn't re-"

Bo cuts me off, "No, I'm sorry I shouldn't have started yelling at you. I just- fuck."

"It's not your fault Bo."

"I know," I look at him to see him staring blankly at the ceiling.

I sigh, "I didn't mean to bring up the topic."

Bo looks at me confused, "In a way I'm glad you did because it shows your concern. I thought after the whole thing that happened on Monday you thought I was lying. I thought I was gonna loose you so instead of getting myself hurt I tried distancing myself from you. I'm so sorry if I worried you, I just assumed you didn't care."

My heart breaks a little from his words. I knew that how I left on Monday was kind of abrupt and rude but I thought he wouldn't realize it. Finally seeing his point of view I understand now.

"I'm sorry, I'm a bad girlfriend," I hide my face from him feeling so stupid.

He moves my face to look at him, "No you're not. You've been the best girlfriend ever, don't even try to put yourself down."

I look away from him again, "No I'm not. The way I left you on Monday was so rude and selfish of me. I made you fucking think I didn't trust you. I feel so stupid for leaving you like that."

Bo sternly grabs my face with his hand and forces me to look at him, "You. Are. Not. A. Bad. Girlfriend. Stop saying you are."

I smile at him and end up hugging him which he returns. I want to say I know everything will be alright from here but my gut is telling me that's not the likely case. I'm not going to worry about it for now and just bask in what I have right now.

A/N-

Two chapters in one day??? What???

I just thought I'd post another chapter because the last one was a little rough and we could use some light hearted stuff. Though this chapter is shorter then usual but it's got a little tea spilling.

Anyway I love you guys so much. I'll never get to stress that enough nor will you guys ever understand how thankful I am for every one of you.

I LOVE YOUUUUU!! <3 <3

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and hopefully I'll see you guys in the next one! Bye byeeeeeeeeeeeee!

xx