Chapter 39- Bug

1 month later

I sit in Bo's living room with his little sister as she runs around with a Barbie in her hand. The Barbie is a boy super hero who is trying to save a girl who got in a car crash. She raises her hand up and down to show the hero flying through the air as he dips down and goes back up.

After she gets tired of running around she finally gets to the turned over car with the girl Barbie doll in it.

"I will save you," Ellie says in deep voice to sound like a guy.

She takes the boy Barbie doll then acts like the guy is flipping the car over with his mind so she takes the car and quickly flips it right side up.

She picks up the girl Barbie doll and starts to speak for her, "Help me Mr. Stwong I'm bweeding."

"Wet's take you to the hospital," Ellie says in a deep voice again and makes the guy pick up the girl bridle style.

Ellie stands up again and runs around he living room indicating their flying again. She continues this for awhile until she gets tired again. Soon she lands them at this small little hospital like Barbie thing. It has a big red plus sign on the front. When you open it up it has two hospital beds with their IV thing next to it. Then there is a doctor dressed Barbie doll just laying on the floor and she picks it up while trying to hold the other two Barbie's.

"Huwry and save this girl!" Ellie puts down the super hero on the ground and hands the girl to the doctor who now holds her bridal style.

"Don't wowry I will heal her cuts," she tries to say in a deeper voice then before which makes me laugh a little.

Ellie looks at me weirdly, "What's funny?"

I smile at her, "Nothing."

She puts down her Barbie dolls then sits next to me, "Is Bo almowst hewre?"

"He'll be here soon from his trip," I pick her up and place her on my lap.

I start to play with her hair, "Why did he weave?"

"Because he had something important to do for school," I lie to her but she doesn't realize it and just sits there while I braid her hair.

"Tank you for taking cawre of me today. I don't wove having Mrs. Shirwey over because I don't get many snacs," Ellie whispers to me.

"I mean I don't have much else to do on Saturday's so I thought I would spend time with you bug," I tell her.

"Well mommy and daddy are on work twip like always," she says and gets out of my arms then flips on the couch dramatically.

All of a sudden we here the front door open and Ellie quickly gets off the couch and runs to the front door.

"Bo!" I hear Ellie scream and I take that as my cue to get up and say hi.

I walk around the corner and I see Bo holding Ellie in his hands and he is surrounded by bags he was trying to bring in. His dirty blond hair is a tousled mess on his head but his face is full of happiness while he stares at Ellie. He's got just some gray joggers and a black tight T-shirt on showcasing his very well built body.

He didn't notice me right away until Ellie started to whisper in his ear and he looked up.

"Hey," is all he says when he notices me.

I put my hand on my heart to pretend I'm hurt, "Wow so Ellie gets a better introduction then me. I haven't seen you for two and a half weeks because your trip had to be extended and all I got was a 'hey'."

Bo puts Ellie on the floor then walks up to me and whispers in my ear, "Well when we go to my bedroom we can have a better introduction."

He steps away then winks at me and I hear Ellie giggle, "What are you laughing at bug?"