Chapter 16- Pipsqueak

"So why don't we continue the 20 questions. What question are we on?" He asks

"You know what who cares about the 20 part let's just do as many as we want," I laugh.

"Okay," he laughs.

"Disney or Pixar?" Bo asks.

"Ooo that's tough because there are some pretty good Pixar movies but Disney is the OG," I say seriously but Bo laughs.

"Hey there is nothing funny about that. This is a serious matter," I cross my arms and glare at him playfully.

"I'm sorry," he tries not to smile but is failing hardcore.

"I think I'd have to choose Pixar because Toy Story. Even though it is like a Disney Pixar I personally think it has more Pixar characteristics if that makes sense," I say confusing myself.

"Also Shrek," he smirks and I hit him in the stomach and he starts laughing.

"Favorite childhood memory?" I ask him.

"One day I went to the park with Jackson and we saw some older girls so we tried to impress them by going down the slide with our skateboards. Let's just say I ended up with a fractured wrist and Jack had a broken nose and broken leg. Also we got the girls to sign are cast," he laughed reminiscing about it.

"What about you?" He ask turning his head to look at me.

"When I went to a theme park with my mom and dad and found my love for rollercoasters," I smile sadly at the memory.

"I shouldn't have asked because of your whole parent thing...," he notices the slight change in my mood.

"Oh no it's fi-," I get cut off by someone talking.

"What whole parent thing?" Somebody says and I look up to see Mason with a Bimbo hanging onto him for dear life.

"It's nothing Mase," Bo says.

"It doesn't sound like nothing if you're apologizing," he crosses his arms and shoos off the girl stuck to him like a leech. She pouts but obeys anyway.

"It's nothing of your concern," I say to him with venom lacing my voice.

"Woah, settle down there kitten. You ain't no tiger," I growl at him and glare daggers at him.

"Just leave her alone Mase she's been through a lot today," Bo tries to stand up for me.

"Wow, when did you two get so close. You guys may as well just be making out," he points at both of us.

"Why will it satisfy you and entertain you?" I ask him still glaring daggers.

"Layla please settle down he's not worth your temper," Bo whispers in my ear.

"Speaking behind my back and trying to stand up for some bitch Bo... do you really not want to be apart of the team," he says bitterly and then I snap.

"Call me a fucking bitch to my face pretty boy," I growl at him standing up to get into his face.

"Awe, you think I'm pretty. That's nice," he pats me on the head like a puppy and I growl at him and he puts his hands up in defense.

"I'm not looking for a fight at the moment Pipsqueak," he taps my nose and my face gets red from embarrassment and anger.

"Seriously Mase just leave her alone," he gets up from his seat and walks in front of both of us, to split us apart before we do something we will regret.

"Why are you taking Pipsqueaks side?" He crosses his arms and glares at me from over Bo's shoulder.

"Because you are being selfish at the moment. Talk to me when you get your act together," the bell rings and Bo grabs his bag then leaves and Mason watches him as he leaves.

With a huff Mason leaves walking towards the direction Bo walked in.

Wow bye to you too.

I pick up my things and walk over to my beat up car. Throw my stuff in the passenger seat and drive to the ring. I may not have a scheduled fight today but they'll accept anyone as long as they get money from people going there then they are satisfied.

I park my car in the parking lot and walk inside. At the moment there is a fight going on. I can't tell who is fighting exactly but the match looks about even at the moment. They both have a few forming bruises and cuts here and there but neither one is backing down.

I walk over to the person who announces the fights, "Is it possible for Miss Payne to do a fight after these guys."

"Yup you just need an opp-" he is cut off by somebody walking up to him.

"Sure why not. We haven't fought in ages," James smirks at me.

"Good luck Blair I'm not in a good mood," I inform him and pat him on the back.

"All the while why it'll be more enjoyable winning against you," he smirks.

"In your dreams buddy," I walk to my room where Diego is.

"Wow didn't expect you here today. Are you here to thank me," he opens his arms ready for a hug but I just walk past him.

"Now is not the time Diego," I walk into the room not letting him get a chance to reply.

I quickly changed into a pair of short shorts and a very tight tank top not leaving a lot to imagine by the men watching me fight. I dressed in this hopping it would distract James while we fight because it happened the last two times I tried it.

He's so stupid he doesn't realize when I dress like this it effects how he fights. I swear he has a brain smaller than a bird. Or maybe he just doesn't have a brain at all. That is the more logical answer.

I quickly wrap my hands with some tape and tie my hair into a sloppy ponytail. A few strands of my hair fall out. I walked over to the mirror in the room and lifted up my shirt to look at the cut from the last fight. It was starting to scar over a little bit but it isn't fully healed so it can still be reopened. That's the risk I'm willing to take though to see if I can distract James.

If he for once decides to be logical and use that as his upper hand I better not give him enough time to think. I have to be the first one to hit him but I need to be tactical.

I exit the room and ignored Diego when he tried to talk to me. Then I felt someone grab my wrist.

"You shouldn't be fighting your cut isn't fully healed," Diego looks at me worriedly.

"I'll be fine I know what I'm doing," I gave Diego a reassuring smile and he kissed my temple.

"Please stay safe," I give him one last smile then I walk to the opposite corner of the ring then James is at.

A/N-

Ayeeee I have a new cover for this book! Also it looks so much better then the last one I had and my other books cover is updated! So I hope you like them as much as I do.

We'll see ya in the next chapter! Muah!