Chapter 54- Pizza

Quickly, I make my way through cars on the highway trying to get to Garcia's at a decent time. When I arrive I already see Mason and Jackson sitting in a booth by the front window. I make my way into the restaurant and make my way over to them.

"Layla! I'm happy you didn't bail," Jackson jokes then moves over so I can sit next to him.

"I was thinking about it but I realized I have nothing better to do," I joke with him.

I slide into the booth and realize Hailey is also here with a few other guy's sitting across from us. They just chat about random stuff without giving me a second glance.

A waiter approaches are table with a flirty smirk on her face as she bats her eyelashes at the guys, "What would you guys like for a drink?"

"I'll have a Coke please," I tell her and she glares at me as if she didn't want to take my order.

She writes mine down and the others as they tell her their drinks. When she walks away she sways her hips to much as if trying to show off her nonexistent ass.

"That girl is more of a slut then Madison," Hailey jokes.

I scoff, "Nobody is more of a slut then Madison, even a stripper is less sluttier."

Mason chuckles slightly but when I look at him he clears his throat. He looks the other way pretending like he was looking at something else.

Hailey laughs getting my attention back, "I can't argue with that!"

The slutty waitress walks over to us and places down our drinks. When she places mine down though she accidentally spills it all over me.

"Oh my god I'm so so sorry," she says unapologetically as I stand up from my seat from the shock.

I give her a fake smile, "Oh it's alright, I just wouldn't hope to have a job for much longer."

Her facade goes away as she glares at me, "Oh, what are you going to do? File a complaint? I'm the only reason this place even has hot men walking in here."

I genuinely laugh at her stupid remark and shake my head walking to the back where the bathrooms are. Instead of going into the bathrooms though I go into the kitchen where Mr. Garcia stands baking a pizza in their amazing wood stove thing. It's one of the reasons the pizza is so good. Probably also the homemade secret recipe too.

When Mr. Garcia see's me he looks surprised then confused, "What happened Layla?"

"I'm sorry to say this but you have to fire one of your waitresses. If it's a problem with firing her I can take her position but she has gotta leave," I tell him angrily.

He looks at me still confused, "You mean Justine? But she is a nice gal, she gets lots of customers in here."

I give him the 'are you crazy' look, "She doesn't seem to treat them respectfully though as she purposefully spilled my drink on me!"

I watch as Mr. Garcia's face goes from confused to disappointed. He throws a towel over his shoulder as he walks out of the kitchen, I'm guessing to talk to the girl, Justine.

I also walk out, to leave to go home and change into some new, clean clothes. Though, I quickly text Jackson to tell him I'll be back and to order me a Hawaiian pizza. It takes me fifteen minutes tops to speed home and change and get back.

I walk through the pizzeria doors again to see everyone already sitting with their food. I look like even more of mess from when I had my drink spilled on me. Now I'm wearing some old sweatpants with a shirt I randomly found in the bottom of my dresser.