Chapter 1- The New Kid

I wake up to a beeping noise and out of self defense I smash whatever was making that noise. I soon realize that was my phone and I just broke it... again. This has happened a few time before and now I have to get my old phone and set it back up. The first time I did this I had no phone for about a week but after a few fights I had a new phone.

I quickly grab my old phone from my drawer and set it back up quickly.

I groan looking at the text that appears on my screen as the light burns my eyes. My eyes slowly adjust to the screen finally being able to see the message.

Destiny- Sorry to text u so early but Diego wanted me tell u that u have a fight at one today so you will have to miss school

Me- Okay thx. See ya at school

I turn off my phone knowing that I won't be able to fall back to sleep so I decided I was just going to take a nice long shower. I walk up to the mirror in my bathroom and I look at myself. I look at every feature on my face. I look at my hair that is brown with some blonde highlights, blue eyes, and my sharp jaw line. This just my opinion but I think I look pretty fit but 'surprisingly' I haven't had a boyfriend yet and not planning to. Guys are a waste of time and tears. Though I've already shed to many for other reasons.

I look away from the mirror and I turn on the shower so it's nice and warm. I start to strip off all of my clothes. I get into the shower feeling the warm sensation of the water dripping down my back allowing my tense back to relax a little. I do my thing in the shower taking my time because I have about two and a half hours to get ready for school when it takes me about thirty minutes.

Also it's Wednesday and the first day of my Senior year. I can't tell if I'm excited or rather be in bed sleeping. I don't know why we are starting on a Wednesday but I'm not complaining. At least we only have three days of school this week then.

I get out of the shower wrapping a towel around me. I go to my closet and I grab out some blacked ripped skinny jeans and a black and white striped t-shirt. I put on my undergarments then my clothes. I go to the bathroom and I blow dry my hair and put it in a high ponytail. Then I do some quick makeup which consists of mascara and lip gloss.

I go downstairs and I grab a protein bar for breakfast and I eat away. After, I was done I went upstairs and I quickly grabbed my phone, backpack, and Adidas Superstars. I put them on and got my keys off the table and I went out to my car. I got in and I drove to Destiny's house to go pick her up. I parked in her drive way and honked my horn.

"Let's go bitch or we are gonna be late!" I yelled at her.

Soon she comes out of her front door holding an apple with her backpack slung over her shoulder and in her other hand is her phone. She gets into my car I drive to the school. At least it's my last year of school. Then it's college and I'm completely done and I can get a job and not have to do street fighting but at least it pays the bills.

"So did you hear about this new kid who is coming to our school apparently he is super hot and is in a gang," Destiny says looking at her phone.

"Actually no I didn't hear about that but he's probably a stuck up jerk anyway," I say pulling into the school.

As I'm about to go park in my usual front spot I see somebody's car is in it.

"Who the fuck is in my spot! I swear when I find out I wil-" I get cut off by a boy with many tattoos getting out the car.

Frustrated I decide to go park some where else and deal with him later.

"That was him by the way," she says.