Chapter 14- Kind of the Truth

Back in the principles office... I'm probably going to get in trouble because Mason probably seduced a few girls to lie for him. Also, Mason is not here yet and we are supposed to talk to the principle in a few minutes.

I've been getting a lot of compliments in this outfits. Actually more like a lot of guys are checking me out and are trying to seduce me. A few girls are definitely jealous from me getting the attention of most of the boys in this school and a younger teacher in our grade who a lot of girls are crushing on was checking me out. It was honestly scaring me. That teacher is actually one of the supervisors during the free period and was following me to the office. I swear he is probably right outside of the door of the office. I feel like I might throw up because that is honestly super disgusting. Also I think Madison has had sex with him last year. Which makes this whole situation even worse.

Finally the principle walks in, "Come on in. Where is Mason?"

"No idea," I say and walk into his office.

"Well I guess we will get st-."

"I'm here," Mason rushes into the office with his hair all messy and out of breath. He's showing obvious signs that he just had sex with a girl in a closet.

"Okay, first of all, I talked to a lot of students and most of them said Layla cut Mason with the scissors and only a few had said they didn't see anything like that happen," he looks at me.

"I'm sorry Layla but I think you are at fault today. If you would have just told the truth nothing like this would have happened," he sighs.

"I promise you sir I did nothing to him. He is the one lying," I point at him unbelievably.

"I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to call your parents and have a meeting with them sometime this week," he says folding his hands on the table.

"My parents are on a business trip...," I look down at my fingers.

"When will they be back. What is their number I can call them," he picks up his phone and looks at me expecting me to tell him their number.

"Umm... I don't know their number...," I try to make up an excuse.

"Ugh... I'm gonna have to look up your records and find their number," he says looking through his computer.

"I think I have their number on my phone I can go grab it and you can talk to them but my phone is in my bag," I say.

"Quickly go grab it and Mason you are dismissed," we both walk away.

My eyes are watering and I try to blink the tears away and look away from Mason. Why do my eyes have to betray me right now. I feel my knees go weak and I fall onto the ground and then my eyes betray me again and I start crying.

Why is everyone against me...

I hear somebody run up to me and pick me up and bring me somewhere. I don't feel like looking up because I don't want anybody to see me this weak.

"Hey it'll be alright," the person comforts me.

My crying slows down and I finally build up the courage to look up.

"Hey," Bo smiles at me softly.

Out of no where I stand up and hug him. To be honest I surprised myself and probably also surprised him.

"Thank you," I whisper loud enough so only Bo can hear me.

"No problem," he pulls away to look at my face.

In the exact moment I realized I think this boy will probably be someone who will be in my life for a while.

He wipes the tears on my face and I smile at him, "Are you gonna tell me what made this beautiful girl cry?"