Chapter 64- Leaving

I swear I feel butterflies in my stomach because I did not expect Bo to say that. I don't even try and hide the smile on my face which causes Bo to give me a weird look.

"Are you okay Doll?" he asks me curiously.

I nod my head, "Yeah."

I just continue to drink my Bacardi like I'm drinking water. Somehow before I know it, it's all gone.

"Are you sure you're okay, you drank that in like one minute," Bo seems to notice my weird drinking habit.

I can feel the alcohol start to affect me a little bit but I'm not that light weight. I mean I'm not a heavy weight either so I know after maybe another glass or two I won't be able to drive myself home.

"Yes, I am great actually. I'm here with my boyfriend and his friends, what could go wrong?" I give him a big peppy smile.

He just shakes his head at me with a smile on his face in response. Everybody chit chats for awhile and I'm actually able to make conversation with this one girl who came here with one of the boys. Her whole demeanor kind of changed when we started talking, she is super smart and very mellow. Rather then the peppy attitude she gives off when she is talking to the guys.

Bo gets me a refill for my drink at the bar so we didn't have to deal with Jessie but she still comes in once in awhile to talk to the guys and get their refills. She completely avoids Bo and I but I would too after being called out like that.

Mason leans over to Bo and whispers something in his ear and gives Sasha, the girl I've been talking to, a look in which she nods her head.

"Layla, how about us and the girls go out to the dance floor and enjoy ourselves a little more," she grabs my hand not really giving me a chance to respond.

I'm dragged down the stairs which makes me almost trip and fall on my face, "Woah, slow down. Why are we leaving exactly?"

Once we reach the bar Sasha finally speaks, "We never just come here for fun, well the girls do but the boys always have their business here. Their probably having some guys come in to do a deal or a trade."

"Oh, how do you know so much?"

She laughs at me as if my question is a joke, "The guy I've been talking to we have been on and off for awhile, like a year or maybe longer. So, I know everything that goes on in the inside. I've stayed up there for one of the deals but sometimes it can get messy, they have us leave for safety reasons mostly and obviously so no information gets out."

"Gotcha," I nod my head. "But then, why do you act like prissy spoiled slut?"

"Oh, well that is because it's easier to get along with the other guys and girls then. Don't get me wrong I hate every minute of it but when I saw you I was so glad I would get the chance to be normal," she explains to me.

I give her a weird look, "Does your boyfriend not find it annoying when you do that?"

She huffs clearly annoyed, "He almost likes me better that way but I know he likes the real side of me in bed, if you know what I mean."

She winks at me and I just laugh, "We are also currently not together so imma mingle on the dance floor and you're coming with me."

I wanna protest but the alcohol in my blood tells me it's not a bad idea to let loose tonight just for a little while. Sasha seems so careless and free as she sways her hips to the music. I join her as we dance like nobody is watching with the music blaring in our ear. People run into each other as it is so crowded so I don't pay much attention when some other guy runs into me. Then I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn around.