Chapter 34- Weird Looking Fruit Bowl Like Thing

I don't know if I should be excited or scared for today. As usual I dread going to school but after school Bo is picking me up to take me somewhere. We haven't talked since Tuesday when he ran through my backdoor like a mad man. Luckily he didn't get caught or I would have thrown him under the bus like the bitch I am.

All man for themselves is my motto.

After my long dreadful drive , I finally arrive at school and park in my usual spot. I gather all of my things before I get out to walk into the hell hole of a school.

There are some people who complain about how their school doesn't take any action on bullying, suicide, and what not but my school worry's about it to much. After about almost ten years ago someone had committed suicide from being bullied to much -or something like that- and the school didn't take action. Students were mad about it and started a petition. In the end the principal was fired and now we have the principle we have now, working security cameras, anti-bullying campaigns/ clubs and so much more that I have lost track. I swear if someone who is apart of that club or just like student council they will be sure to keep you in detention for a solid week. I've been so close to it happening to me because of the plastic Barbie doll aka Madeline.

Madeline feeds off my misery and pain to the point that it's sad. This week has been especially bad because I've been alone and she thinks insulting me will make me sad when in reality it just makes me want to punch her.

I walk into the school clueless of where I am even going to go this morning because I arrived before the bell rang this time. Most of the time I arrive near when the bell rings so I don't look like a clueless freak walking around the school. A lot of people already think I'm insane and the fact that I don't really talk to anybody just adds to my 'unusualness' as some may say.

After slowly walking for a few seconds I decide to just go to the cafeteria and get some disgusting breakfast food. I have no clue what they serve for breakfast but I'm hungry and there is no way I'll live the day without having breakfast. I would have ate at home but I need to go grocery shopping for some real food.

As soon as I walk into the cafeteria I spot Madeline with Destiny talking to each other. I choose to ignore them and I walk into the lunch line to see what food they have. In the end I just get some weird looking fruit bowl like thing and vanilla yogurt.

I scan the lunch room to look for a place to sit and luckily there is a free table but unluckily it's next to Madeline's. I guess I just have to suck it up and sit down so I can eat. Slowly I make my way towards the table and of course Madeline notices me then glares at me as if daring me to sit at the table next to them. I ignore her glare and continue to make my way towards the table and I sit down. I start eating right away wanting to leave as soon as possible.

"I would slow down if I were you. You are eating faster then a pig," I hear Madeline's snarky comment.

"Funny you say that. I guess you just haven't looked in the mirror for awhile," I turn around to see Madeline fuming with anger.

Destiney joins in, "Last time I checked the food you eat would say otherwise."

"Sorry a salad doesn't satisfy me," I laugh sardonically.

I peer up to see a the student body president walking towards us and I give Madeline a sweet smile since she doesn't know, "Would you like to make another rude comment."

"I have so much more I would say to you but the list is to long we would be here until you die and I don't want to spend the rest of my life around you slut," as Madeline says 'slut' the student body president Genna hears her and her face flames with anger.

"Madeline!" Genna glares at Madeline who gives an apologetic look. "We do not tolerate this kind of behavior at this school. I will have you called down to the office to talk to Principle Mr. Patricke after school to talk about you actions."

Genna leaves without another word and doesn't allow Madeline to say anything back to her. Now it's Madeline's turn to be mad. She looks at me with an intense glare, I just shrug my shoulders and ignore her, eating my food.

"You will pay for that bitch and you won't know what hit you," I hear Madeline get up along with her followers.

I watch them and I expect them to leave but she walks over to Mason, Bo, and Jackson who all look at her confused. Mason has a girl sitting in his lap as the girl kisses his neck but he doesn't seem affected by it but he is focusing on Madeline. Then Madeline turns around and looks straight at me. She turns back towards the boys as I eye her suspiciously and she walks up to Bo. I clench my jaw watching as I'm guessing she tries to flirt with him. Out of the corner of my eye I see Jackson chuckle at the scene going on in front of him but I still watch them cautiously. Out of no where Madeline leans in and kisses Bo and I look away not wanting to see what happens next.

Suddenly I just lose my appetite and I grab my yogurt and fruit then throw it in the garbage. Then I make my way towards the cafeteria doors and from the corner of my eye Madeline is still kissing Bo and this makes me so angry. I open the door to the hallway and I make sure to slam it shut before I leave.

I'm so over all of this drama.

The bell rings and soon the hallways flood with students who are trying to make it to class on time. I ignore some of the stares coming my way obvious that they new I was the one who slammed the cafeteria door shut.

Behind me I hear Bo talking to Madeline but I ignore them and I quickly make my towards my first hour.

A/N-

I don't know if this chapter is even any good because I'm kind of tired and I have homework I'm supposed to be doing but I really don't want to do it. I'm already behind in like two of my classes and I have to re-take a test... my life is damn stressful help me. Ok sorry to bore you with my 'amazing' life.

Anyway Thank you guys for 5.5k reads! You guys make my day so much better and whenever I'm down I'll just write and think about y'all. As selfish as it may sound I look at the numbers and they make me happy because it's like this reassurance that there is people who enjoy what I write and it's not just me. Y'all are my entire world and the reason I'm here today. I seriously love y'all.

Now time for a shout out!

Thank you @TeairraShelton7 for reading my book! You are extra special because you are the only person I have to shout out which makes my life so much easier honestly. If you want to be shouted out next chapter then add this story to your PUBLIC LIBRARY and I'll try to get everyone. Also sorry if I have ever missed your name it is never intentional if I do.

Anyway I hope to see y'all tomorrow if I can get a chapter up so wish me luck! If I don't get the chapter up tomorrow expect one maybe Wednesday! Bye byeeeeeeeee!

xxx