Chapter 43- Friends

I feel somebody shift in the bed and I open my eyes to see Bo sleeping peacefully with his harm draped on me lazily. I lay there for a few more seconds before deciding to carefully get up so I don't wake Bo. Once I'm out of the bed I use the bathroom and conveniently find a spare toothbrush unopened then brush my teeth.

My luck doesn't run out and I had a pony around my wrist and threw my hair in a very bad bun. Finally, I make my way back into the bedroom and Bo is up. He looks at me as soon as I walk out of the bathroom.

Bo smiles, "Damn my girlfriend looks hot in my clothes. Maybe you should wear them more often."

I roll my eyes playfully, "Do I not look hot in my own clothes?"

"You look hot in anything you wear," Bo stands up and walks in front of me then wraps his arms around my waist.

He smiles at me then kisses my forehead and we stand like that for awhile. Just like in the cliché movies I get lost in his eyes. I never thought there really was people on earth who are actually as sweet and caring as the people in movies. Bo is like the guy everybody wished was actually real.

Suddenly I hear the door of his bedroom fly open when it hits the wall and I flinch from the sudden noise and of course I see Mason, Jackson, and a few other people from their gang enter Bo's room. I pull away from Bo awkwardly and I see Bo's face get red from anger.

"Really Mason? Was it necessary for you to barge into my room like this?" Bo asks Mason very annoyed.

Mason plops himself on the couch in Bo's room, "I texted you earlier I was coming over."

I roll my eyes but then realize what I was wearing and when I looked around the room I definitely saw a few guys checking me out. I shifted uncomfortably from all of the stares on me but Bo didn't seem to notice since he was glaring at Mason.

"Come on boys settle down and let's just have some fun for one day," I look at the source of the voice to see this very pretty girl wearing black tight leather pants and a army green cropped tank top.

Her jet black hair has some purple highlights in it and is cut just below her shoulders with some waves. Her eyes are a very prominent blue with green in them and they contrast with her Latina looking skin tone. She also has tattoos covering both of her arms and her makeup is done to perfection. Though she actually isn't wearing much makeup she doesn't even look like she needs it. She also has piercings all along both of her ears, one nose piercing and looks like she also has a bellybutton piercing.

"Hailey just stay out of it," Mason warns her.

She puts her hands up in defense, "I was just trying to help because as soon as this slut walked into both of y'all life you've both been acting like children."

"You don't even know me and you're calling me a slut. Wow you guys have a very great choice in friends," I finally step into the conversation.

Hailey looks at me with eyebrows raised, "Well you wearing his fucking clothes it's obvious you've slept with him. How many other guys have you slept with before him?"

"My god!" I groan frustrated.

"Hailey shut your fucking mouth! She was just wearing my sweatshirt to bed and nothing else happened. If you continue to make comments like that I will kick you out of my house!" Bo yells at Hailey and she rolls her eyes then sits down on the couch next to Mason.

Bo's bedroom door opens up again and two other girls enter, "Sorry we're late, we stopped at Starbucks."

"Yep, just go ahead and join the party," Bo mumbles underneath his breath.