Chapter 31- Caramel Frappuccino and Two Donuts

I finally arrive at the cafe and I turn off my car and I hop out of it eagerly. I slam my car door shut then I lock it and I walk into the cafe. As soon as I walk in the person at the cash register looks up at me and smiles.

"Hi, what would you like to get," the person says for probably the millionth time of their life.

I look up at the menu at the different options but then finally decide on what to get, "I'll have a large Caramel Frappuccino with extra caramel and two donuts please."

The guy enters it into the cash register then looks up at me, "That will be $8.32."

I pull out a ten and just tell him to keep the change in which he gives me a smile and I go and sit down and wait for my food. I go on my phone but not long after I hear somebody walk in through the door. I look up to see just Bo and like he has been usually looks completely exhausted. He now just is sporting a black eye since any other injury has healed. He doesn't notice me right away but after he takes his order he scans the place and his eyes land on me. He just quickly looks away as if I'm a disease which causes me to scoff out loud. Bo looks at me with a raised eyebrow but doesn't dare say a word.

Bo goes and sits down on a chair behind me for some reason but I don't bother to ask him why but then I hear him speak, "Layla, what are you doing here at such and early time."

"First off, I should be asking you that question and secondly, what happened to 'no interactions with me'," I mock Mason's voice.

"In early morning is the only time I can get away from the guys so I have been coming here lately and you happen to be here so I thought I would risk it," he shrugs his shoulders.

"I'm not worth it," is all I say to him.

Bo scrunches his eyebrows together, "What do you mean?"

I sigh, "I'm not worth you losing your spot in the gang so after I get my stuff I'll leave."

"No don't leave. I've been wanting to talk to you for the past five days but I can't because Mason is being a dick," I just frown.

"Caramel Frappuccino and two donuts are done," I hear the cash register guy say.

I thank him and I grab my food then I walk out the door ignoring Bo's protests. I get in my car, buckle myself in, and turn it on. I'm about to pull out but Bo yanks open my car door and I just give him a very deadly glare.

"Layla call me when you get back home from school and I'll be calling you Ben aka an old friend of mine and we will pretend like we are catching up so Mason doesn't suspect anything. I just want to know if you are okay," Bo looks at me worried.

I huff, "Fine but you better not blame me. This whole thing is your idea and if you get caught it wasn't my idea got it? Good," I don't give him time to respond and I slam my car door shut then I drive out of the cafe's parking lot and towards school.

I soon arrive and I just get out of my car and sling my backpack over my shoulder. I grab my food then walk towards the entrance of the school which is pretty much deserted. There is a few teachers walking around who came in early for meetings or doing some extra work but there was pretty much no students. I go straight towards the library and I set all of my stuff down on the table basking in the silence.

After quite a few hours I hear as a decent amount of students start to file into the school. Most of them dreading the day they had ahead of them but very few who were excited to learn something new. I think people who enjoy to learn and do homework should end up in a insane asylum or they probably will in the future because they used the knowledge they got from school on how to kill someone efficiently.

Okay now I sound like I'm going insane. It's just these past few days have been me and my thoughts only. Ash won't answer my texts and I haven't really bothered to talk to Bo besides today. So that pretty much is all of my friends so yah I've been lonely and it is not fun. I haven't been able to fight because of my hands are still in a little pain so I'm hoping for it to subside soon. I've also been busy in trying to catch up with what I missed even though I'm almost caught up I just have to do my mathematics then I'll be finally caught up. I guess when I was gone my English teacher decided to give us a five page essay due in about three and a half weeks. Luckily I'm almost finished early for once in a life time and I'm pretty proud of it. We got to choose the topics we wanted to do so I did mental health which was weirdly and creepily fun.

I think I am going insane.

I hear the bell ring signaling that first hour is about to start so I gather my stuff up and throw away my garbage from my food then start to head towards my dreadful first hour. Math.

I walk in and whenever I walk into class now everybody looks at me. I couldn't tell you why but they all look at me like they are surprised I'm still alive or maybe they are hoping I won't walk through the door one day and I'll be dead.

I should not be thinking so negatively. See this is what happens when I'm left alone. It was even worse when I kind of started live alone I actually thought I was going crazy at one point.

I sit down in my respectful seat and I wait for the oh so boring class to begin.

A/N-

I'm sorry that this chapter isn't as interesting but it kind of had to be that way so for the next chapter in which it will be definitely interesting. Y'all will just have to wait till Tuesday though. Hope y'all are having a wonderful day.

Also... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2K READS I'M SERIOUSLY SPEECHLESS AND I LOVE YALL SO MUCH! I didn't expect to hit 2K reads this week I thought it would be at least a couple more weeks but you guys are full of surprises. The amount of support I get on the daily from this book is overwhelming and I'm beyond grateful!

Okie now that that is over with it's time for my thank you for reading my book. Thank you so much to @Melody1152002 @lexiboo6lexiboo6 @saturnsrings03 @FL0R1D @SabeRae @ZoChella @MelonyHoward @awesomefluff @Ngcuve and @778bookworm122 for reading my book! I'm forever great full for all of you guys. If you want to be shouted out in the next chapter then add this book to your public library. I try to get as many people as possible so I'm sorry if I ever miss your name.

Well I'm going to cry from happiness now and hopefully I'll see you guys in the next chapter! Bye byeeeeeeeee!

xxx