Chapter 44- Sweetie Pie

I sit there dumbfounded trying to process the information and a few memories come back from when I went to school with her. Though as the memories return my head slowly starts to ache which causes me to close my eyes and hold my head. My breathing gets kind of ragged as I try to ignore the pounding pain coming from my head. Though as fast as it came it suddenly disappears as if it never even happened.

"Yo, you good?" I look up to see Hailey looking at me weirdly.

I take a deep breath, "Yah I'm fine."

She crosses her arms across her chest and glares at me, "Don't you think you owe me an explanation?"

I think for a second wondering if I should tell her the truth or lie to her like I have been to everybody else.

"Just some family complications happened, I got distracted and I'll admit I forgot about you. It's in the past though so I don't see how it is such a big deal," I decide to tell half of the truth.

Her face glows red with anger, "It was no big deal?! Those boys noticed you were gone and started bullying me again! One day, they went as far as pushing me off of the stairs and I fell and broke my arm! They also constantly told me to kill myself and said 'you don't deserve to live' and I 'made peoples eyes burn' with how ugly I was. I had to suffer from that torture for forever, then when you came back you acted like I didn't exist."

I now start to get angry for being the one blamed for her being bullied, "You're making it seem as if it's all my fault that you were bullied. Like I said, I did forget who you were because I had my own problems which complicated my life. You have no idea how hard it was for me to even be happy and that still applies to this day! Do you need a reality check because guess what life sucks! I'm sorry they went as far as break you arm but you can't be putting all of the blame on me."

Hailey looks at me baffled but she quickly masks it with glare then turns around and walks away.

"Hey, are you okay?" I look up at Bo to see him looking at me concerned.

"Yah," I give him a reassuring smile and he nods his head.

Bo starts talking to his friends again but I tune out all the noise and just look around the room at nothing in particular. I pull out my phone to check the time to see it's about two hours until my fight starts but I wanna get home and workout for a little while since I haven't been doing that a lot lately.

I get up from where I'm sitting and decide I'm going to leave. I don't want to stand here in this tense atmosphere any longer then I have to.

"I'm leaving," I inform Bo as I walk by but it takes him awhile to register what I'm saying as I walk towards his bedroom door.

"No, please stay," Bo whines like a child.

I sigh, "I have to get home. I'll see you later."

I walk down the stairs leaving Bo behind and quickly make my way outside to my car. As soon as I'm in my car, I make my way back home in a very lonely and quite drive. Soon I arrive home and I sigh in content at finally being home. For some reason it feels like I haven't been here forever. It's like as if it was back when I came home for the first after being gone for so long.

Once I'm inside I quickly change into shorts and a tank top then make my way to my make shift gym in my garage. As soon as I step foot in there I start blasting music and start my work out routine. Starting with some warm ups of pushups, sit ups, and dumbbells. Then I make my way over to my punching bag and practice my punches while finding ways to improve.

After about two hours I feel beat and decide to call it a day. So I go inside and make myself a basic ham and cheese sandwich which I eat unhealthily fast. The rate I was eating you'd probably think I hadn't eaten in days but working out just makes me very hungry.