That's What Friends Are For

Here is chapter 3. I'm excited because I finally got a computer. The one I had just really sucked. I know I never mentioned this, but if you have stories and you think I would like them, then please comment your story titles and I'll definitely check them out. There is one thing I would like to say. I've never written a "sex scene" before, but I'm not against it. So I'm just warning, that there is some "stuff and thangs" in this chapter, but I just feel weird trying to make it a full-on sex scene with teenagers. In future chapters, like once they are adults, then I have no problem with it. So I hope you enjoy this chapter. xoxo

TRIGGER: THERE IS SOME FLUFF IN THIS CHAPTER IT JUST ISN'T A FULL ON SEX SCENE AND THERE IS A UNCOMFORTABLE EVENT THAT HAPPENS IN THIS CHAPTER THAT INVOLVES JASMINE AND A OLDER MAN. SO PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE GOING INTO THIS CHAPTER.

    **Jasmine's POV**

          I look back at Dwight and we both have no idea who could be at my door. I start heading towards the door and tell Dwight to stay here. Once I finally reach the door, my heart starts beating faster. This is the first time I've ever opened a door without my mom and dad here. I look out the peephole and see some guy I've never seen. I grab the door handle and turn it. As I open the door the man looks up from the ground and I can tell he has been drinking.

"Um. Hello sir. How may I help you?" I ask the man, still a little nervous.

"Yeah hi. Is my son here?" He says to me kind of in a ruff voice.
"Your son? Who?" I tell him. Not sure if he is referring to Dwight or not.

"Dwight. I saw his truck parked in the road. It has a flat. Have you seen him? Last I heard he was with some pretty girl. Probably getting himself some ass." He slurring all the words that come out. I'm not positive if I should say Dwight it here or not. Dwight isn't far from the door and the guy is speaking loudly, just hard to understand everything coming out from how drunk he is. I make the decision not to tell him Dwight is here.

"No, I'm sorry sir. I hope you find him though." I say, hoping he can't tell I'm lying.

"He is probably spending the money we need on some piece of ass." He says as he just walks off. As I walk back into the living room I see Dwight standing at the window, looking outside at nothing. "Hey, I think you da-" I didn't get to finish before he spoke. "I heard. Thanks for not telling him I was here." He whispers. "You're welcome. Listen it's none of my business, but if he is abusing-" "He isn't abusing me." He says before I can finish. "He just has a drinking problem and spends all my money on booze. It's like I work for nothing. I just once wanted to do something I wanted to do with my money. So I did. I took the girl I think is amazing out to get something to eat and I had fun." He says with a smile.

"Dwight, I can promise until I die, I'll be there for you. I'll make you smile as much as I can." I say with a smile. I got up to him and I hug him. He hugs me back and when I die, I want to die with him hugging me, because damn his hugs are the best. We stand there hugging for so long I lost track. I finally look up at him and see those beautiful blue eyes. They remind of the time at the beach and what a good vacation it was. Dolphins, sand, water, waves, just the most beautiful thing in the world, and there is this guy, that reminds me every time I look into his eyes of how beautiful things can be. I look up and I have no idea what takes me over and I just kiss him. I think I surprised him, because he almost backed away, but then he just pushes in and deepens the kiss. My first kiss and it's honestly magical. He's not to ruff, but not to soft. I take my hands and touch both sides of his face. His hands go to my hips and he slowly starts making me walk backwards. He's lightly squeezing my hips, and I take my hands and start running them through his hair. His beautiful blonde hair and it feels so good between my fingers. I decide to start kissing a little more aggressively and I'm not positive, but I think he growls and it just turned me on more. The back of my legs hit something and I gently fall back onto the couch. We continue to kiss for a few more minutes, with our hands wandering all over each other.